Lt. Commander
# 1 i'm sticking it out
10-28-2011, 04:06 AM
so many people leaving lately.... ill be the first to say that i'm in for the long haul reguardless of the outcome. TSI will be around as long as i am, who else is not going to let the "man" win by neglecting us like second class citizens? who else wants their voices to be heard on an equal footing compairable to the pve crowd?

i only have one question to cryptic, WHY?

Why are our suggestions, our feedback, our opinions, our actual hands on time completely and utterly ignored?

the torp spread is the latest problem to plauge pvp, we pointed out why. cryptic ignored us. all it took was one dude to complain he got one shotted by a borg cube and BAM cryptics on the case.

Failed Promis after failed promis to deliver any type of useable pvp content, one ground map added since launch, one space map/type removed. Why not just bring back that space map/type. itd be a good first step.

Open pvp, whatever happend to this possibly making an appearance during season 4? there was about a week of so called "testing" on tribble once then it utterly dissapeared. the major complaint with it was you had both sides spawing at the same point at the same time. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?

i dont know anything about coding so i wont even claim to know how easy it is to do reprogram something, but i would think that if there was even a general "oh this may not be a good idea" kind of though before programing somthing there would be no need to reprogram the bad idea because it wouldnt be there in the first place...

so i ask again, WHY is pvp not even considered when sometbhing is introduced?

even flat out saying "because we dont really like pvp" would do wonders for us. at least then we would know your stance on it and then could act appropriately.

TSI challenges the devs to give us a developer who is actually interested in learning about the game through the eyes of a pvp'r with the hope that when they see through our eyes how stale and forgotten we all feel that then maybe we can get a little priority sooner then "whenevr we get to season 5"

Actually assign them to this, dont make them play on their own time... -doesnt understand how people making the game dont even have chars that are max level-

oh and to go back to my own orignal post, anyone else who is sticking it out. say aye! lets let them know we'll be here even when they dont want us to be.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Aye!! Just us and Paramount in for the l-o-n-g haul.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i only have one question to cryptic, WHY?

Why are our suggestions, our feedback, our opinions, our actual hands on time completely and utterly ignored?
That one is easy to answer: Perfect world turned the priority of the game to "how to cash in though C-Store".
Most user suggestions are ignored because we want a good game and PW wants a chinese-stype grind game where you have to sell your grandmother for every second move.
That simply doesnt work together in the basic parts.

And all that broken abilitys are somewhere between low and no priority since... they are not tied to the C-Store... beside the AMS, wich, for exactly that reason, wont be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2011, 04:28 AM
Aye!

Not going anywhere in the foreseeable future.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-28-2011, 04:48 AM
Aye!!

I'll probably check out SWTOR and see if the ground PvP is as bad as they say, but I'll keep playing this game because I enjoy the space PvP for the most part.

I just can't find time to play it as much lately because of my enormous backlog. Ah well. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-28-2011, 04:50 AM
< DOffs maniacly in the back grounds >
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-28-2011, 04:52 AM
The only reason I'm still here is because of my LTS. I guess that puts me in for the long haul, although I can see myself taking a break if this silliness persists.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post

even flat out saying "because we dont really like pvp" would do wonders for us. at least then we would know your stance on it and then could act appropriately.
Heedjezim said in another thread - they will never ever say this. There is no benefit for them for doing so, even if it's true. It just means that people leave the game entirely. People that will then not not pay money on a subscription or the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-28-2011, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
That one is easy to answer: Perfect world turned the priority of the game to "how to cash in though C-Store".
Most user suggestions are ignored because we want a good game and PW wants a chinese-stype grind game where you have to sell your grandmother for every second move.
That simply doesnt work together in the basic parts.

And all that broken abilitys are somewhere between low and no priority since... they are not tied to the C-Store... beside the AMS, wich, for exactly that reason, wont be fixed.
this all started before perfect world entered the picture (ie since the game was released) unless you're saying theyve had a hand in the cookie jar since the beginning as well....

i just dont understand it though, ive seen some of their other games and the pvp stuff is decent/passable/even looks kind of cool on some things. which makes me think that whats going on now isnt pw (although they arent saying anything because it brings in money) but its entirely in cryptics hands....
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Aye! Honestly, at this point, I think the only reason I am still here is because I refuse to let Cryptic/PWE win.