Lt. Commander
# 1 Halloween Sale
10-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Trick or Treat! Take 20% off all C-Store Purchases, excluding the new Gekli Pet, until 10:00am PDT Monday, October 31st.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Trick or Treat! Take 20% off all C-Store Purchases, excluding the new Gekli Pet, until 10:00am PDT Monday, October 31st.

About ... 'blankety-blank'... time...

I was wondering when You were going to throw Us a bone here...

Of Course... this DOESN'T make up for the '(insert your choice of sexual innuendo here)' You are doing to Us on F2P TRIBBLE...
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:

Just out of curiosity, is this just for Holodeck or is it on Tribble used with what we got with the last stipend as well?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Cool; thanks for the heads up, Stormy! I was expecting it to be like the last Halloween sale (only costumes) & went 'meh' because I have almost, if not all, of them, heh. On everything (except the Gelki pet), though, I might buy something.

I really ought to get my Klingon character to 51 so I can get the Siege Destroyer, since I don't expect another 50% off ships sale any time soon... (I would love to be proven wrong, though, Stormy, if you would like to do so. )
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:

Cryptic. Cryptic never changes. The end of consumer satisfaction happened pretty much as we expected.
Instead of something to do on Holodeck, we get a sale for the C-Store. Those of us who are not playing the game on Tribble, continued to be ignored. And those of us who blissfully payed to test Cryptic's F2P product, never understood the futility of it all...
Lt. Commander
# 6
So, basically, a chance to purchase slighty discounted Tier 5 ships before the "NEW" Higher priced ones show up from Tribble...
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
So, basically, a chance to purchase slighty discounted Tier 5 ships before the "NEW" Higher priced ones show up from Tribble...
Just checkd and I've alredy unlockd all the ship's I really wanted current in the c-store.

Oh well, always the Black Friday sale.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Just out of curiosity, is this just for Holodeck or is it on Tribble used with what we got with the last stipend as well?
This is only for Holodeck.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-28-2011, 12:09 PM
Nothing I want to buy.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekSlide
Cryptic. Cryptic never changes. The end of consumer satisfaction happened pretty much as we expected.
Instead of something to do on Holodeck, we get a sale for the C-Store. Those of us who are not playing the game on Tribble, continued to be ignored. And those of us who blissfully payed to test Cryptic's F2P product, never understood the futility of it all...
Great Fallout reference there. So, does that mean that Cryptic's the one the pushes the button that starts the war that destroys the planet?

On topic, while I admire the "gesture" (take your pick on what that gesture is) of a sale, I will not partake in it. My dwindling faith in Cryptic has led me to not want to support them until I see what happens with the F2P disaster.