Lt. Commander
# 11
10-28-2011, 01:20 PM
A) Nothing I will be willing to buy, as I have everything that isn't P2W.

B) Will not be buying the Gekli, as it would require buying C-Store points (I'm down to 31), and I will not support this game financially so long as PWE P2W/grind philosophy is the guiding force in this games path, rather than the service-first philosophy Cryptic had before the PWE acquisition.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Stormy, can we, sometime in the near future, get some sort of in-game "recipt" to what we have already purchsed?
Like:
"I wouldn't mind buying a new costume or two, but how many costume slots do I have, or have have purchased previously?"

Something showing everything we have purchased previously would be mighty helpful!
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Stormy, can we, sometime in the near future, get some sort of in-game "recipt" to what we have already purchsed?
Like:
"I wouldn't mind buying a new costume or two, but how many costume slots do I have, or have have purchased previously?"

Something showing everything we have purchased previously would be mighty helpful!
You know... It's funny you mention this. I was having a conversation with the EEPH just a few weeks ago regarding something like this. He sounded receptive to the idea, so, hopefully, it's something we'll see at some point in the future.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
You know... It's funny you mention this. I was having a conversation with the EEPH just a few weeks ago regarding something like this. He sounded receptive to the idea, so, hopefully, it's something we'll see at some point in the future.

Thanks,

Stormshade
I'm guessing We SHOULDN'T Hold Our Collective Breath though...
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
I 'm guessing We SHOULDN'T Hold Our Collective Breath though...
If they can figure out a way to charge you Dilithium for it it might come sooner than we think.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Don't think I will, Cryptic Thanks for trying though.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

Thanks,

Stormshade
All else aside, Stormy, thanks for this. I know it''s been something that's been asked for a few times. It's good to hear that it's something being considered for some point.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-28-2011, 02:08 PM
I couldn't afford the VA ship I wanted til today--I was 65 points shy until the the 20% sale hit, and I just don't have the cash now. Thank you for the sale, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Too bad we won't have a good featured episode this year. I really enjoyed the spooky killer hologram episode we got last year.
Lt. Commander
# 20 hands out a Cigar!
10-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekSlide
Cryptic. Cryptic never changes. The end of consumer satisfaction happened pretty much as we expected.
Instead of something to do on Holodeck, we get a sale for the C-Store. Those of us who are not playing the game on Tribble, continued to be ignored. And those of us who blissfully payed to test Cryptic's F2P product, never understood the futility of it all...
Good to see someone is paying attention