Lt. Commander
# 21
10-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
You know... It's funny you mention this. I was having a conversation with the EEPH just a few weeks ago regarding something like this. He sounded receptive to the idea, so, hopefully, it's something we'll see at some point in the future.

Thanks,

Stormshade
HAHAHA u called him the "EEPH" that the "Emergency Executive Producer Hologram" as they called him on STOked

Question i want to switch the names between two of my toons but i can only have 1 toon with the same name. do i have to buy 3 rename tokens to do this or is there someway u guys can help me so i can only buy 2?
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-28-2011, 01:35 PM
I've got a couple of ships I'm going to buy so that I don't get hit with the upcoming dilithium requirements. It makes me feel a little dirty, though.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
You know... It's funny you mention this. I was having a conversation with the EEPH just a few weeks ago regarding something like this. He sounded receptive to the idea, so, hopefully, it's something we'll see at some point in the future.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Awesomeness! And yay for 20% off! Although curse you for making it off EVERYTHING rather than just costumes because now I have to decide what ship I'm gunna buy :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks, but no thanks.

I am currently Boycotting the C-Store until you finalize the T5 Excel Nerf. I mean why should I buy something when I can't trust that you might just take away explicit features later? Again, no thanks.

Lt. Commander
# 25
10-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Thanks, but no thanks.

I am currently Boycotting the C-Store until you finalize the T5 Excel Nerf. I mean why should I buy something when I can't trust that you might just take away explicit features later? Again, no thanks.

I refuse to buy C-Points ever again and my balance is very low.
So...
No goodies until the stipend starts rolling in.

Besides, I don't see anything I want anyways...
A Gekli? cute but no thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
So, basically, a chance to purchase slighty discounted Tier 5 ships before the "NEW" Higher priced ones show up from Tribble...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Nothing I want to buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Thanks, but no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I refuse to buy C-Points ever again and my balance is very low.
So...
No goodies until the stipend starts rolling in.

Besides, I don't see anything I want anyways...
A Gekli? cute but no thanks.

/10char...............
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-28-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm really glad to see so many players standing up for the right reasons. However, I have a pretty large C-Points balance right now, and as crazy as it sounds, it might just be the best last chance to get VA ships for far less than what they are about to cost in F2P.

On the other hand, I could buy character slots to build an F2P dilithium mining army to ruin prices on the upcoming C-Store exchange... Just a thought.

And sorry for being in complete sarcasm mode. If you want to do something constructive, tell us at StoWiki if you want to see anonymous editing.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Thank you Cryptic, I've finally got me a Galaxay-X (Dreadnought Cruiser) and with my left over CP I've now got the Klingon Academy uniforms, Jupiter uniforms and the NX registry.

11 CP remaining, until the next sale.
Lt. Commander
# 29 C-Store Purchase Question
10-28-2011, 02:29 PM
I have heard a rumor that once F2P hits Live - Ship purchases will no longer be account wide? Is this true?

If so what happens to our purchases made before F2P?

I've heard that unless it is equipped we'll loose the ship - this concerns me as I don't equip all my C-Store ships on all of my characters once I have purchased them, but as only when I get to a point where I find a use for one.

If this is really true - why should I even bother making another C-Store purchase at all quite frankly?

ESPECIALLY in light of the unfair and underhanded Nerf done to the T5 Excel (I agree with the majority of posters boycotting the C-Store due to this)

Thanks,
Skywolf
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSpot
If they can figure out a way to charge you Dilithium for it it might come sooner than we think.
LOL that should be the new forum catch phrase... bring that up every time we talk about something we want.