Lt. Commander
# 21
10-31-2011, 12:07 AM
I wonder why they keep doing these strange changes to things which are ok,
but havent managed to fix the broken animation you have when you stop running (you know the one, that looks like holding a weapon for a second - even if you dont - before resetting to idle animation).

So, please Cyrptic: could you pretty please fix what you have broken months ago, before changing stuff which is working fine?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-31-2011, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Oh god not another 'Stance' thread. lol
They fixed them already. :p

And some people like more choices in how they look, so yeah ... another stance thread.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnogE00F
They fixed them already. :p
If that refers to my post above - no, they did NOT fix it... still looks as crappy as it was back in July when i filed a bug report http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=225951

Checked with the guys on tribble yesterday... so i'm pretty sure its still there!
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-31-2011, 10:18 AM
I think the new feminine pose is pretty iconic. That's how the female crew members on TOS used to stand for the beam outs.

I agree that they should keep both the new and old feminine pose, tho.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
I kinda like the new feminine pose. The Miss America stance was intentionally for the person to present themselves proudly and confidently and that seems rather appropriate for female Starfleet officers. It looks professional and at the same time feminine.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic_Firefly
I kinda like the new feminine pose. The Miss America stance was intentionally for the person to present themselves proudly and confidently and that seems rather appropriate for female Starfleet officers. It looks professional and at the same time feminine.
it looks like a french hooker :O
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-31-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic_Firefly
Sorry but while it may be feminine, it's stiff and almost lifeless. I've never seen a Starfleet Officer in any Star Trek movie, series, animated series, etc, stand like this. The pose is more about pageantry, not necessarily how someone will just stand there, it's something they (models, etc) likely had to learn to do properly and "hold." That's kind of why some of us agree it should be it's own stance, but we also prefer the one it replaced.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-31-2011, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan6526 View Post
Sorry but while it may be feminine, it's stiff and almost lifeless. I've never seen a Starfleet Officer in any Star Trek movie, series, animated series, etc, stand like this. The pose is more about pageantry, not necessarily how someone will just stand there, it's something they (models, etc) likely had to learn to do properly and "hold." That's kind of why some of us agree it should be it's own stance, but we also prefer the one it replaced.
Check the episode with Mira Romaine.
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-31-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick-Danger
Check the episode with Mira Romaine.
You're going to have to be a little more clear than that LOL. The name doesn't ring a bell.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-31-2011, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan6526 View Post
You're going to have to be a little more clear than that LOL. The name doesn't ring a bell.
Google is your friend.