Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Yesterday, The Mission Load Screen Timed out for me at least 4 times. I could Immediately re-Load the game, and was In the Mission. Maybe Look Up tables are Hanging Up when Loading Missions??
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Just logged in but I keep timing out during the login. The game time's out at "Retrieving List of Maps"
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Just logged in but I keep timing out during the login. The game time's out at "Retrieving List of Maps"
I had that for two weeks on Holodeck after one patch, then cleared it up with a Firewall SW change.

I have always had more Lag on Test Server than Holo as a normal, but I have not always been dropped as it is recently.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
I had that for two weeks on Holodeck after one patch, then cleared it up with a Firewall SW change.

I have always had more Lag on Test Server than Holo as a normal, but I have not always been dropped as it is recently.
Have you tried turning your router off and on again. I just did and the problems seem to be fixed (hopefully)
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Have you tried turning your router off and on again. I just did and the problems seem to be fixed (hopefully)
Thanks, I will give that a try. Might just hit the Modem too while I am at it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Rebooted Both Router, and Modem, and still timed out on next Mission Load. Must be a server connect issue.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Yea, kinda thinking it might be a server issue thing, could be wrong of course.

I had a lot of timeouts just on mission loading, nothing during the missions as far as timeouts go maybe once if even that.

It stopped for a bit, then starts back up again.

If this turns out to be a server load issue along with the slow loading ESD, I really hope it gets sorted out before this goes live or it will prob be nuts on f2p launch day and maybe even after.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Have you tried changing the proxy in the options screen on the launcher, I set mine to EU (my location) and all issues are nearly fixed (still get the rare occasion when the server won't respond and of course the ESD loading time is still LOOOOONG)
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-30-2011, 03:36 PM
I doubt it has anything to do with his router since many people are getting it. I DC'd ~20 times yesterday during map loading and few times when just flying around. A friend had similar issues.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-30-2011, 03:46 PM
It happened with me again Today 4 times. Always on the Mission Load Screen.

When I get out to the Log In Screen, I go Immediately back into the Mission System.