Lt. Commander
I think that when the event is not active that the music should be kinda low and normal.

But when the event starts and the sky turns dark...you should here some music that gets you both scared and pumped up. Not that this is a good song for it but I remember when I heard the score from Starfox for the first time I was both pumped and in awh.

Suggest something similar to this before the event begins Corneria Intro ( Click to Listen )

And during the event something like this Corneria Mission ( Click to Listen )

I think a sound track is important and using a score that is similar to these will help me enjoy this event.

**I posted this as a reply to another feedback thread but I wanted to make sure it was seen because I want this event to kick @$$**
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Wow nobody commented on this....I thought it was a good idea....
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Well the links don't work for me, it says no hot linking. But yes, some type of music would be good for the zone/event. As a place holder maybe they could use this piece from the STO soundtrack: Generic Battle 4
Lt. Commander
# 4 Fixed the Links SORRY
11-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Sorry about the links, I have fixed them in my OP and here they are again.

Something like this to warn us at the very start of the event: CorneriaIntro.mp3 ( Click to Listen )

Something like this during the event to get us charged up: Corneria.mp3 ( Click to Listen )
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-12-2011, 02:32 AM
i love the idea of theatrical music in more places than certian events and with a bit of cleaver arangement its easily done ))

thumbs up for this thread
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-12-2011, 02:48 AM
Dunno if Cryptic could get hold of some of the Star Trek soundtracks, borg missions / events / STFs enriched with Jerry Goldsmiths "First Contact" soundtrack would be epic.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-12-2011, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneemann View Post
Dunno if Cryptic could get hold of some of the Star Trek soundtracks, borg missions / events / STFs enriched with Jerry Goldsmiths "First Contact" soundtrack would be epic.
As long as we the player base push for things anything is possible.
Lt. Commander
# 8 nice but
11-12-2011, 05:25 AM
It would be nice but I know many people after a few runs how turn the sound off.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-14-2011, 03:42 AM
Just got done doing the invasion on medium, still hold strong in my belief that an alert at the beginning of the event, and music would help make it awesome. For some reason my ported VA does not get the system messages that fly by on tribble during the event. Also my ported VA cannot access any costumes after the 4th slot. I bought several slots but I can only access the first 4 on tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-14-2011, 10:05 AM
I think that the opening theme from Enterprise in a mirror darkly would fit nicely here.