Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Ok. Enough with these 'I leave threads'.

I know its hard, I respect everyone who left the game by now, the game is not in the best shape at this moment.
But I want to hear more voices calling out of BATTLE! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT .

RePeAt AfTeR mE pLz:

FIGHT!

F I G H T.

PEE VEE PEE
S-P-A-C-E.

Together we will invade TOR's space and conquer our fellow PvPers BACK! We know we can take those Star Destroyer NPC's with subnukes and moar

U know we can do it easily with our StarTrek Transporters. The stupid Starwars noobs dont have it. And even better Warp PWNS hyperspace. Turbolasers? Wut. Phasers FTW!
um... Proton Torpedos... Ok.. I admit they can destroy a whole DeathStar.... nice proton torpedo spam :p

However, I do not expect much resistance...

Lt. Commander
# 2
10-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Were you going for that braveheart speech?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
Were you going for that braveheart speech?
hm, sith can make bolts of lightning from their .. well, hands. but that's ground. lol ground.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Ramone
hm, sith can make bolts of lightning from their .. well, hands. but that's ground. lol ground.
Sadly, I fear that we are steadily approaching the days of lolSpace.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-31-2011, 12:15 AM
- UI activation Bug
- Voldemort 2... and heck I think 1 might even still be around in the right situation.
- Skill Bugging
- New Warp Plasma Bug
- Target Sub / Sub Nuke not showing on buff bar
- GFX bugs still effecting many skills
- AMS healing bug
- SS evasive causing Evasive and other self buff miss fires.
- Still issues with some NPC Pet AI
- NPCS switching sides and still shooting at you.... this one is more funny then threatening I know.

And those are JUST the Bugs.... and I missed a bunch I am sure. LOLspace!
(To be frank Cryptic is such a fantastic Developer that the above list... the BUG list have been untouched for MONTHS. Its a joke... really it is)

- SS in general
- Tac Team lasting 10 min ... I joke but seriously might as well be... hello year long tac nerf.
- Torp Spread... calculating all its dmg in one Big Hit, HELLO Mega crits.
- Sci Fleet having a good 3-4x the buff is should. (I assume cryptic missed the setting when they nerfed shield resists.... Like a year ago)

More skills annoy me but those are the ones people agree on....

LOLspace!

Anyway point is..... LOLCryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-31-2011, 12:56 AM
When you really want to "hurt" Cryptic and show them PvPers don't give up - well, when it goes F2P and the skill revamp is through, you'll never need to respec again! So you don't have to give them anymore money, and still cost them server bandwith! (When the +1 Tier 5 ships come, you'll have to endure.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-31-2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post

I know its hard, I respect everyone who left the game by now, the game is not in the best shape at this moment.
But I want to hear more voices calling out of BATTLE! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT .

RePeAt AfTeR mE pLz:

FIGHT!

F I G H T.

PEE VEE PEE
S-P-A-C-E.
i Am ToRgO. i tAkE cArE oF tHe pLaCe wHiLe tHe mAsTeR iS aWay

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. I'm also getting tired of the I quit threads as well. It isn't that I am unconcerned with current events however, I'm watching things quite closely.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-31-2011, 01:37 AM
No one needs to *TRY* to hurt Cryptic they are doing a better job than I ever could to themselves. They make it so easy they are like begging me to find another game because they do not want me as one of their customers so badly. One of a kind company to say hey your not dumping 100's of dollars into our c-store for crap that you do not even like so go, leave, and don't come back.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-31-2011, 01:42 AM
+1 on the i leave threads

srsly, ik ss is annoying and that the UI problems r (loads) annoying but srsly... just play the game and have fun doing it, even if u lose

cnh suicide bombing runs where u kill 2 people and ram the 3rd is always fun
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-31-2011, 01:50 AM
As much as PVP can be frustrating these days, with all those many bugs and whatnot, I won't stop PVPing...I love it. Ker'rat FTW!