Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I know "Crack in the Mirror" has federation ships to kill.....but only 3 when your doing it alone. I'm trying to complete that accolade and I was wondering if there was any other missions that had Federation ships to destroy on the Fed side.

Does anyone know of any other missions other that "Crack in the Mirror"?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-26-2011, 05:45 PM
No missions, but there are the enemy signal contacts in BU that tend to have mirror ships.

You could also check player created content, theres a lot of mirror missions in there.

Happy Hunting!

LLAP
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Beta Ursae enemy signal contacts are often Mirror Universe ships including a Dreadnaught cruiser as the flag ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-26-2011, 08:09 PM
yeah, but those don't count towards the accolade because they are mirror ships.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-28-2011, 08:20 AM
The only mission that I can think of that has you fighting Federation ships is 'Wargames', one of the early Cardassian front missions. Unfortunately, IIRC you don't destroy the ship you're fighting so I'm not sure if it counts as destroyed when it becomes inactive, and it's only one ship anyway so would take a lot of runs to get the accolade.
I know some frown upon them but have you checked the foundry for an accolade grind mission? Although some like to term them exploits you're still doing all the work, you just aren't running the same mission 200 times to achieve the same end and in the case of the Federation, Nausican's and Orion's it's the only reliable way of encountering these NPCs for the accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-28-2011, 08:29 AM
There is one story mission where Mirror univers ships accidently count as federation ships... but only two or three of them... you'd have to go in there 100 times, kill those ships, go out, wait for reset ect if you want to farm fed ships for the accolade. Thats right now the ONLY way to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Has anyone made a decent Foundry map that allows you to Fedship grind.

And that's fed on fed PvE ship action, just so we're clear.

No Terran Empire.

Anything?