Lt. Commander
# 1 Worse Game Ever!
10-07-2011, 04:12 PM
OK, I came back to this game and now regret it.

Ground Missions sucks - They are more work than fun and if you have to fight the borg I would rather get my teeth removed.

I was doing the Kidamer Accord when I got booted out and now I have to redo the whole ground mission part again. Thanks Cryptic for making a fail game that is more work than fun.

I am glad to know that SWTOR will be coming out soon. Even when this game turns free to play there will be no need to play because it sucks. Which is sad because I am a Star Trek fan and you guys have no clue how to make it fun.

I will be canceling my account ASAP.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Huh, that more sounds like an issue on your end. I really like the ground missions they are fun. Talking about a game feeling more like work than fun? Ha... this is far from it, try EVE.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2011, 04:34 PM
can I haz your stuffs?

seriously, if you think this game is too much work, you'll be in for a shock when you start playing TOR. STO is by far one of the most casually minded MMOs out there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Swtor = wow in space

wait for mass effect 3
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwolf View Post

Ground Missions sucks - They are more work than fun and if you have to fight the borg I would rather get my teeth removed.

I was doing the Kidamer Accord when I got booted out and now I have to redo the whole ground mission part again. Thanks Cryptic for making a fail game that is more work than fun.

I am glad to know that SWTOR will be coming out soon. Even when this game turns free to play there will be no need to play because it sucks. Which is sad because I am a Star Trek fan and you guys have no clue how to make it fun.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. (extra long cry - had to hit the 10 chars)
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Quote:

After the way Lucasarts handled SWG, they will never see another dime from me...ever...PRE CU FTW !!
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:

um.......first off....this sounds like a personal problem. You see, we play this game because we, unlike you, think it IS fun...maybe you're not good at it....secondly, gee, thanks for letting us know how much you hate Star Trek Online, because i was dying to know what your thoughts on how much you hate this game were. Everyone, me included, will be DEVASTATED by your departure, especially after posting something as childish and snobby as this crap. I say good riddance...and bye the way, HAVE YOU SEEN THE GAMEPLAY TRAILERS FOR SWTOR????!!!!!!! Its garbage, they put more money into making those cinematic trailers! But i digress, Thanks for letting us all know that you were leaving and why...get over yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Good, more server space for the rest of us.

I'll just echo what the others have said, it sounds like less of a software problem and more of a wetware problem. What I want to know is, why do people who can't play the game whine the loudest on the forums? I'd be to embarrassed if I had these kind of problems and would just slink away quietly. I certainly wouldn't make a forum post pointing out how much I sucked.

I hope SW:TOR sucks, just for you. From what I've seen, it will.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Because they obviously can't be teh reason they lost at the mission, they're the bestest of the bestest (they're mommies told them so). That means the game must suck or else they would have shown all of us just how awesomesause their 1337 skeelz was.

*nod nod*
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Quote:
OK, I came back to this game and now regret it. Ground Missions suck
Easy, become VA, join a good fleet like mine, do space PvP all day and fleet events. You never have to ground again if you don't want to
Closed Thread