Lt. Commander
# 31
11-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
From my experience, Mai, I haven't seen anyone from TSI spamming anything... unless you count Era "heal spamming" :p
too bad it seems that isnt good enough.... :/
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
Zorena = TS, FAW + abuse of known tactical exploits
M3w = TS
Trinity = TS, Mines, SS3
Henry = Mines, FAW, TS
Hilbert = FAW
Biological = TS
Veda = TS
Aytanni = FAW + abuse of known tactical exploits
Canaffle = TS
Random = Mines, TS, FAW

Trouble is, YOU have been in our TS and we have TOLD YOU flatout EXACTLY who it was, and then you spout this bs that no one says anything?

With that said, there are a few players who play clean (Linty, Rock, Era) but as they sit idle and play with you guys while your doing your thing, they are guilty by association, I certainly wouldn't standby while watching my fleet mates abusing broken skills or broken mechanics or even worse abusing exploits.

Thanks for listening.

thank you for the list ill look into who is still useing these abilites.

this is a current list correct? current being within the last month. and current being their TSI toons only.

torp spread is no longer being used by most of those people you listed (i'll check on the night shift to see if theyre still running it) trin no longer uses 3, he uses 2. also, if your naming names for things have happened about a year ago i'd like a list of your players who have dones some eveil deed or another please.

if theres any more recent things pics and mail them to me. i'll give my email address for that. or post links in a pm.

no one has ever pm'd me about it no. amd yes you did point out about the mines and i took care of it for the short time it was going on, then constand running into's with fleets that didnt give a crap that we were being "honorable" and no following a self infliced handicap didnt matter, so i said to myself,

whats the point in trying to set and example to the community when the community hates everything you do, accuses you of spamming abilities, accuses you of cheating/exploiting/hacking or whatever else it may be.

why try to be a leader when no one cares? why try to set the example with the hopes others will take heart from it and do the same? You cant lead by example when everything you do is falsly under suspect.

I mean come on, the most recent accusations against tsi are that we're somehow using snb more often then the timer allows. i mean what the hell!?

i'm still a big beliver that individuals in a fleet can use what they want. i even stressed the point that people are looking for any excuess to hate us... and i pointed out that any challenge (where both sides follow the agreed rules) will go by whatever those agreed rules are. the trouble is, even with this in mind no one challenges us to premade fights so we're left to wander the que's with a pugmade of our guys.

so again, yes i said anyone can use what they want and everyone i play with still doesnt use faw/ts/ss3 or mines.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
thank you for the list ill look into who is still useing these abilites.

this is a current list correct? current being within the last month. torp spread is no longer being used by most of those people you listed (i'll check on the night shift to see if theyre still running it) trin no longer uses 3, he uses 2. also, if your naming names for things have happened about a year ago i'd like a list of your players who have dones some eveil deed or another please.
So you will admit that things did change when you allowed people within TSI to use anything? As Hilbert keeps saying that nothing changed, when TSI's leader has just stated the opposite?

Full list of QEW members who have knowingly abused game mechanics:

No one

Quote:
if theres any more recent things pics and mail them to me. i'll give my email address for that. or post links in a pm.
No one cares anymore, the time for action has passed.

Quote:
whats the point in trying to set and example to the community when the community hates everything you do, accuses you of spamming abilities, accuses you of cheating/exploiting/hacking or whatever else it may be.
Well correct me if I'm incorrect here, but you got accused of cheating as you were proven to have been cheating?

Quote:
why try to be a leader when no one cares? why try to set the example with the hopes others will take heart from it and do the same? You cant lead by example when everything you do is falsly under suspect.
Well the theory was to make the queues better, to show the masses how its supposed to be done. Instead you have become a sheep and followed them all into the abyss of broken skills, if thats what you all wanted from the game, then I simply cant argue with you, but as you seem to be trying to defend TSI's actions here, i can only assume that its not what you want at all. Which just makes matters even more confusing.

Quote:
so again, yes i said anyone can use what they want and everyone i play with still doesnt use faw/ts/ss3 or mines.
Like I said, if you don't see it then it never happened.
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
So you will admit that things did change when you allowed people within TSI to use anything? As Hilbert keeps saying that nothing changed, when TSI's leader has just stated the opposite?

Full list of QEW members who have knowingly abused game mechanics:

No one

No one cares anymore, the time for action has passed.

Well correct me if I'm incorrect here, but you got accused of cheating as you were proven to have been cheating?

Well the theory was to make the queues better, to show the masses how its supposed to be done. Instead you have become a sheep and followed them all into the abyss of broken skills, if thats what you all wanted from the game, then I simply cant argue with you, but as you seem to be trying to defend TSI's actions here, i can only assume that its not what you want at all. Which just makes matters even more confusing.

Like I said, if you don't see it then it never happened.
thats being nitpicky. i dropped the ss1 because era said more heals are better.

right, i remember when the zorena inncident happend (which was not cheating since all tqacticals were doing it reguardless if they knew or not) then all tacticals that were around a year ago should be listed. zorena isnt even in the game anymore yet he somehow still reflects all of the fleet? yeah thats fair. never mind the good he and i have tried doing for the community (the events held).

and unfortantly that theory failed because as much renown as tsi haves, every still loves to hate us.

take the tourny rules, they were created by zorena and beagles, yet shortly there after the rules were delcaired to be biased to tsi.... fair?
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Well, before this gets closed under the Naming Names clause..

I am not really surprised that, once again, TSI is in the heat of more controversy about being rather shady in the realms of PVP usages.

Oh well. Sorry to hear, Tide, that things didn't work out. I hope that you can figure things out.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
thats being nitpicky. i dropped the ss1 because era said more heals are better.
I was more pointing towards the fact that you said "most wasnt using TS anymore", which implies that some still are, which means there were changes as, before they never did use them? Or did i get that wrong?

Quote:
right, i remember when the zorena inncident happend (which was not cheating since all tqacticals were doing it reguardless if they knew or not) then all tacticals that were around a year ago should be listed. zorena isnt even in the game anymore yet he somehow still reflects all of the fleet? yeah thats fair. never mind the good he and i have tried doing for the community (the events held).
Only tacs that had a build around that specific exploit should be mentioned, and out of everyone only Zorena and Aytanni come to mind. Every member of your fleet reflects on the whole fleet, how can you not understand this very simple concept?
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
I was more pointing towards the fact that you said "most wasnt using TS anymore", which implies that some still are, which means there were changes as, before they never did use them? Or did i get that wrong?

Only tacs that had a build around that specific exploit should be mentioned, and out of everyone only Zorena and Aytanni come to mind. Every member of your fleet reflects on the whole fleet, how can you not understand this very simple concept?
oh because i'm checking with the night crew to see whos using what . only sith deal in absoultes.

i can only recall zorena doing that once while drunk to prove a point and guess what, the point was made the issue fixed.

(which happened only after the pvp community went nuclear... like everything else wrong with the game thats been changed)
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post

I am not really surprised that, once again, TSI is in the heat of more controversy about being rather shady in the realms of PVP usages.

whats that supposed to mean?
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Well, before this gets closed under the Naming Names clause..

Oh well. Sorry to hear, Tide, that things didn't work out. I hope that you can figure things out.
Hi Tea nah its ok waiting for TOR, gonna use STO as a Space Invaders game
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
whats that supposed to mean?
It's not the first time that I've seen TSI get accused of using things they shouldn't have regardless of what's been said "in Public" is what it means. Does that clear it up? Since it's a longer winded explanation of what I said.
Closed Thread