Lt. Commander
# 51
11-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamapp
Not really tide, there was only 1 copy of TS, that mew had, and no faw.
You had Faw in other games in that tourney.
Lt. Commander
# 52 oh noes
11-01-2011, 05:39 PM
does that mean m3w isn't good? but...but he one shot a little whiny klingon with TS...
i think it was the one in the vid

Quote:
Lol a fista commenting on cheese

He asked, so I told, theres no hate.
i can feel the anger in your posts furQQ
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
You had Faw in other games in that tourney.
true. /1012
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamapp
this started quite the discussion on vent. who is the 3rd?
I thought about that after I wrote it.... I think the third seat might be a rotating kinda deal. Perhaps you guys elect one ever patch or something. lol

If you guys are chatting it up... knnow that I love most of ya... just a couple TSI guys (You know who I mean) have great play styles for BETA tests... and hey If Craptic took the time to plug the holes that they find this conversation wouldn't exist would it. I know that the guys where talking about /bug and even post in the bug reports section when they find stuff... heck back in the day they even posted builds complete with pics in the PVP section hoping that mass usage would force Craptic to put out some bug fixes. Like Tide I blame no one anymore.... it would be great if we lived in a lollipop and rainbow world where we could all agree on what broken skills we should all not use....

Really why the F*** should we have too.... lets all be honest we would all get along extremely well. If the company we paid to Develop (Which includes BUG and balance changes) actually did their jobs. I am looking forward too seeing EVERYONE from STO in TOR.... not because I like you all... some of you I down right hate. lol It will just be nice to fight with and against everyone in a game where the DEV does their honest best to give us an arena worthy of the effort to gain the skills needed to beat each other.
See ya all on DEC 20th. lol
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Ahh yes, TSI back to playing the victims and being drama attention queens on the forums again.

Hmm why does everyone hate TSI? I bet TSI players think its because they stomp everyone in the public queues. However, if that were the case, why doesnt everyone hate Qew? We owned everyone in the queues/leagues as well, yet we dont get this kind of crap. Despite talking a ton of **** people somehow respect us, yet the pretty boys over at TSI that do no wrong get hated on. Poor Spaniards!

Oh wait, maybe it's because TSI for two years has used every cheat and exploit in the book. Maybe it is because TSI patch after patch continues to use broken BS (DBB FAW, New FAW, Torp Spread, etc.). Maybe it is because you post attention ****ring topics about internal fleet matters calling other fleets noobs. Maybe it's because your team gets stomped 15-0 and then comes back with Torp Spread Sci ships to make up for your lack of skill. Maybe its because you have members going into public queues with full premade teams dropping your shields and using +300 Resist Polarize Hulls. Or maybe it's because you have brilliant minds like ole hilbert posting videos completely out of context trying to insult other fleets and failing hard.

I wonder why people dont like the Spanish Inquisition. What could it be?? Your team management sucks & your gameplay sucks. Youre also extremely sore losers as evident by bringing overpowered abilities after getting owned.

See you in TOR, I'll have my lightsaber waiting to stick up your ***.

-K
Lt. Commander
# 56
11-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Wow...

Simply wow...
Lt. Commander
# 57
11-01-2011, 06:26 PM
-sighs- i just want to play a game with my friends and have fun... what has cryptic done to us?....
Lt. Commander
# 58
11-01-2011, 06:29 PM
LOL mega

/10
Lt. Commander
# 59
11-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I would like to say that I have played many clean TSI teams. However, as someone mentioned before, there is always the night shift.... It only takes one team in your fleet to ruin your entire fleet's reputation. The night shift was one of the first groups I ever ran up against in PvP (I didn't take it up until about 7 months ago), and pretty much formed my initial opinions of TSI, which weren't nice (the same team also reinforced those opinions for months). Later, I was able to start playing more during the day, and I realized that it was, primarily, just that night shift. I have no problems seeing TSI on the other side of the map and even anticipate a fun match before 9pm EST, after that... well...
Lt. Commander
# 60
11-01-2011, 06:33 PM
I approve of this topic.
Closed Thread