Lt. Commander
# 11
11-03-2011, 07:21 PM
I support this even more now that we're going to have auto-refinement. Let me earn my DL the way I enjoy the most!
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I support this even more now that we're going to have auto-refinement. Let me earn my DL the way I enjoy the most!
totally agree. Why make me do the things in the game I don't like doing to earn a bottlenecked amout of refined dilithium? Let me do the things I like to do more than once a day for dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
Then why do only the dailies give dillithium? If all you can refine is 8k a day, why not let people earn that 8k however they want?
That really seems to be the goal for this system. While I enjoy things like STFs etc, others may not. But going forward, its clear the options for acquiring dilithium ore will broaden to suit exactly that type of gameplay.

Quote:
Nagus they have said they are bringing in auto-refinement?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik

Nagus they have said they are bringing in auto-refinement?
You missed the big announcement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainGeko
More love for Gold members: If you are a gold member, each time you log in, the system will automatically refine your Dilithium Ore for each day that has passes since you last logged in - up to one week.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=239471
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Quote:
[helpfullness]
Thanks Nagus.

That announcement, was very interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Agreed, no idea why they are gating the amount we can even earn when we allready cant refine more than 8k a day?

I want to be able to earn dilithium how I want to, not how you want me to....
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-03-2011, 09:06 PM
If Dilithium is a time-based currency, then ANY mission you perform in the game should reward you with it, cryptic. While some should be more lucrative, they should not be the only methods.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Richardson View Post
If Dilithium is a time-based currency, then ANY mission you perform in the game should reward you with it, cryptic. While some should be more lucrative, they should not be the only methods.

Yes let all missions, PvP and PvE, give out dilithium. Even have the victors in PvP matches receive an amount of it as well. If the cap is going to stay then any other limit is unnecessary.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-08-2011, 03:46 PM
For the love of Q please make this happen before F2P goes live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-08-2011, 04:35 PM
The more dilithium that is allowed flood in the less profit Cryptic can potentially make. As dilithium becomes more and more worthless as you can replay missions like Spin the Wheel the incentive for anyone to trade their CPoints for it diminishes along with the game's future.

If it will be changed, hopefully dilithium for first time completion only.