Lt. Commander
# 1 Cancelled Account and why.
11-03-2011, 02:51 PM
First off I like Star Trek in general.

The "ground game" is very awkward and buggy (I got stuck in the intro missions not being able to port to the next stage and I had to re log to make it work, only after having wasted half an hour thinking I had missed something to do)

Constant disconnects randomly every 15-20 mins. (problem is not with my connection or PC) This is the most annoying problem I have with this game it just ruins it when you are in an awesome space fight in a group and you get booted off, you come back .. no group no fight.

Space mission have objectives that are ridiculously far for no good reason beside wasting your time. Example, you arrive somewhere and you have to fly to a planet to deliver something, or go to a mission point to kill stuff, and it just takes 5 minutes to do so, it's stupid and a massive waste of time.

Quest tracker and mini-map or map integration is almost non existent and very unclear most of the time.

All in All I greatly enjoyed space battles but all of the above just killed it for me after a while. Live long and prosper, I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Thanks for your feedback Alex, I'll make sure to pass it along to the team.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread