Lt. Commander
# 1 Ground PvP Pet Peeves
11-02-2011, 12:19 PM
1). There are kits other than Operative, Tac Players! *L*

2). There are weapons other than pulsewave rifles and retro Type 3 rifles, everyone! *L*

3). Not enough of you are Klingon.

Amirite?

(This is all just teasing for fun. Have fun out there, and get your Klinks out to do more ground PvP! I need the accolade!)
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nONLY_DRock
1). There are kits other than Operative, Tac Players! *L*
YES, a million times YES! Thinking you're good/a team player/get good damage/anything else, means NOT using the dumb cloak kit. Anyone can cloak, buff, decloak, one shot. NO SKILL. Figure out something else to use.

Quote:
2). There are weapons other than pulsewave rifles and retro Type 3 rifles, everyone! *L*
There are, but these weapons are the most effective. High density beams push targets away, why would I want to push someone away, I'm trying to kill them? Pistols are nice, I use them in arenas. Snipers are just dumb, too much line-of-sight issues and they take too long to charge for the secondary. Miniguns, blast assault, full auto, are all useless in PVP and in some PVE as they don't deal enough burst damage. If I wanted to sit in front of you and blast away for 2 minutes trying to get your shields down I would (but I don't )
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Yea there is but until everyone stops useing the shotgun (pulsewave) [which they wont] thats the only gun i will use as a secendary, my primary i like to swich up a bit but i'm guilty of useing the t3 as well

Quote:
3). Not enough of you are Klingon.
Yep!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-03-2011, 07:47 PM
i use shot gun just for borg. I use Operative kit and CtrDx3 Sniper rifle for youse guys.