Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
11-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Played through it on elite (leveling a toon on tribble).. and it was no where near impossible.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-03-2011, 04:11 PM
The whole Devidian group has had their overall power level tuned back so that it's not so far over 9000. A shame those changes haven't made it out yet, but they're coming.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorticusCryptic
The whole Devidian group has had their overall power level tuned back so that it's not so far over 9000. A shame those changes haven't made it out yet, but they're coming.
Thank goodness -- that battle was insane!
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-03-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm still getting used to seeing you posting as a dev J-man! How long before we all get mathed on the forum?
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. ... ::: Thinks of all those Gorn Bridge Officers he was going to send into that run tonight.

Oh well. We are Gorn, and Gorn mostssss eat.

So we shall hunt the boss anyway ... Who cares if we respawn before finishing our mealzzzzzz.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-03-2011, 05:55 PM
They are beatable. You just have to respawn a bunch and focus on one at a time.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-03-2011, 06:09 PM
You're making sure to use the proton rifle and activate both consoles, right? And run through the last room and activate the two panels for said consoles?

I also get the phased shield from Skirmish, but not sure how much that helps, most of the attacks don't seem to be reduced from it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Quote:
I though that fight was odd. I didn't remember it being that hard. Its good to know It wasn't just me sucking .

Although. I did end up beating the thing even with it being overly hard. I learned a few new tactics as a result so I'm wondering if lowering its power level is really the way to go. The fight irritated me at first since I was used to steamrolling everything. However when I finally overcame the challenge it felt good.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-04-2011, 09:54 AM
I didn't have any trouble with any of the Featured Episodes for 2 reasons...
1) I've done them all more times than I can count on Holodeck (I fly mostly KDF, there's nothing else to do but replay the same missions over and over) so I know what to do to easily beat them.
2) Due to the inflated XP rewards from missions and the large amount amount of XP awards from DOFF assignments, I was already at upper Capt or higher when I did them.

But they are very beatable just as they are, no way are they impossible.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Ive done them at least 3 times with different "Tribble" leveled toons at low levels with "whatever gear dropped" never had any problems with the bosses... yeah they hurt but my tactics mean i dont have issues.....

IF i get focused fired i use a corner and let the Boss change his target to a BOFF...then rinse/repeat..

Of course you kill the small guys 1st , but this in no way is "hard" , its one of the few fights where you do need to pay attention however...

Id prefer to see the difficulty of all missions RAISED to this level than see the game dumbed down yet again.
Closed Thread