Lt. Commander
# 11
11-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Did I miss any mention of Evasive Maneuvers failing?
I think Heretic said that was also related to buffs that were self targetted being influenced by the random target switching. That should theoretically be fixed now that buffs you fire off on yourself will actually hit you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Science Team and Engineering Team can now be activated while the player is disabled.
i have a bad feeling about this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Ramone
i have a bad feeling about this.
SciTeam so you can "escape" from the already stupid Trico rifts. EngTeam so um... you can heal yourself while PSW'd?

If EngTeam repairs and disabled systems and a stun like PSW applies a disable effect onto all of your systems, does that mean EngTeam now clears PSW?
Lt. Commander
Greetings,

This is faster than I thought possible, I look forward to it on live.

Yours in Anti-AMS Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Yea!

I would like to thank Heretic (and whoever else may have been in on it) for following through on your promise to deliver on this, and for seeking out our feedback a while back. This is the gesture I was asking for, just showing us (the PvP community) that we are still on your sensors. That said, I also sincerely hope that somebody gets paid for this and future fixes (having to do it in your spare time isn't fair to anybody).
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Good riddance, annoying power.

I do agree that Tac Team has to be brought back into balance. Ah well, one piece at a time.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
SciTeam so you can "escape" from the already stupid Trico rifts. EngTeam so um... you can heal yourself while PSW'd?

If EngTeam repairs and disabled systems and a stun like PSW applies a disable effect onto all of your systems, does that mean EngTeam now clears PSW?
well, as far as i understand it, a healer can still provide en eng team 3 while stunned. and the rest of the team can throw some sci teams ..
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
They fixed the target jumping, but I mean the whole "not being able to heal anyone while under AMS" bug.
not only can you not heal anyone. you cant use any abilites that require a target (ie tractor beam). i was ams'd the other day and wanted to tractor a team mate but i couldnt. then i tried an enemy and i couldnt then either.v
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Holy cow pies, it only took a few months of complaining, but one thing got fixed!
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
Holy cow pies, it only took a few months of complaining, but one thing got fixed!
one thing is being tested to be fixed. we'll see what it breaks when it gets released :p