Lt. Commander
# 1 Attn: StormShade
11-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
I declare this thread closed. Stop the in-fighting guys. We need you all to be around to give feedback, and continue fighting for better PvP, not banned from the forums for fighting each other.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Really? I can see pages upon pages of us giving feedback, advice to the devs, requests for fixes, etc...And to my knowledge about 5% of what we've asked for we've received. I'll direct your attention now to the PVE section of the STO forums, where if a request is made, it is almost instantly repaired or looked into. We are not forum fighting, we're having constructive discussions. To be quite frank, these discussions are much more fun than the actual PVP we have right now.

Granted I've only been playing for a short period of time compared ot many of the other players on here, but from what I've seen, this is just a dirty house with no one to clean up after it. Broken skills, players complaining, and nothing has been done. Also, please show me in the EULA or TOS where people cannot make threads saying goodbye to their friends on a forum. Granted you'll just shut this thread down like you have all the rest because you can't just give us definitive answers, here's your chance.

Get some developer that will do SOMETHING for PVP in this game. You've already begun making changes to scramble sensors, great! A bit late, but we'll take it, assuming it's decent, of course. All we really want is devs to PLAY the game they help create, specifically PVP and see how unbalanced and broken things can be. We said torpedo spread was broken, but nothing was done about it until someone posted about borg cubes one shotting with torpedo spread...see what I mean?

By NO means am I trying to troll or flame in any way, all I'm doing si stating the truth, we haven't received as much attention as other players in the game have.

-Thanks

(edited for thamapp's eyes, no more wall)
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-02-2011, 05:33 PM
lol really Storm?
Really?

nice thread-close spam

now I log off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-02-2011, 05:35 PM
meee mee mememe memeee me meeee me meee me!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-02-2011, 05:38 PM
He's cool. Just be glad we don't have wishstone anymore.... wait.. who'm i kidding, i love wishy!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-02-2011, 05:38 PM
*bleh* i cant really muster a proper response, all i can say is: you stormy seem to have a very weird sense of humor

action ....supposedly louder then words or something
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-02-2011, 05:41 PM
wall of text btw.

not cool, ever.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-02-2011, 05:43 PM
In before the close! Fire Ze Missiles!
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Bye Sarek it was fun to have you on the forums while it lasted!
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Here's hoping it doesn't get insta-deleted because someone doesn't want to face the truth.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-02-2011, 05:49 PM
**dobears are not allowed. Bye sarek...