Lt. Commander
# 11
11-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
Here's hoping it doesn't get insta-deleted because someone doesn't want to face the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1KSaUEu_T4
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
Really? I can see pages upon pages of us giving feedback, advice to the devs, requests for fixes, etc...And to my knowledge about 5% of what we've asked for we've received. I'll direct your attention now to the PVE section of the STO forums, where if a request is made, it is almost instantly repaired or looked into. We are not forum fighting, we're having constructive discussions. To be quite frank, these discussions are much more fun than the actual PVP we have right now.

(edited for thamapp's eyes, no more wall)
Really? What game are you playing coz it sure aint STO. PVE Still has bugs and feedback from its initial launch that haven't been fixed...
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack-NZ
Really? What game are you playing coz it sure aint STO. PVE Still has bugs and feedback from its initial launch that haven't been fixed...
Sure everything has its bugs, the game isn't perfect, but maybe you haven't ever done PVP. We have MUCH MORE bugs than a few problems with completing a mission. Simple cosmetic problems in the games are the ones that get fixed quickly, the moon near Qo'nos after S4 launched, a whole post about it missing, got fixed almost instantly...why not try to fix other things? I'm not Developer, or computer programmer, but they've had nearly 2 years to fix a lot of bugs (PVE and PVP) that have yet to get fixed. So keep your attention where it belongs, on pressing the devs, not trying to prove me wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Quote:
take for example that anti matter spread console. in pve it works excatly as it supposed too. confuses the enemy.

in pvp though- it confuses the enemy and stops the enemy from using any powers that require a single target. like heals and tractor beam.

this is not working as intended.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:
There are bugs in this game that are almost 2 years old and never been fixed. Stuck in <insert animation> bug, ground geometry issues where people are shooting you from areas you were not meant to be like sliver ledges that engineers and caitans can get to, Voldermort variations. There have been more fixes in the 2 years of this game due to PvE than PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Nothing here is anything that hasn't already been said one way or another over and over again. Was a whole now thread of potential flames really necessary?
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-03-2011, 12:37 AM
an important componant to pvp is basic controls and user interface which is still terrible. Think we could go back to square one and work our way to where we are now?
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Your out of your element donnie!
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgoodwrench View Post
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgoodwrench View Post
Stay in your lane, Donnie!

And I am kinda glad Enterpirse got banned. His use of pedobear as his forum avatar really creeped me out.