Lt. Commander
It seems the the latest update to the DOFF System took out the need to use DOFFs that had certain traits or skills like seductive or Telepathic or peacefull.

In the 1st version of the DOFF System that we were able to test you could assign certain DOFFs to a mission and the skills that they had would effect the sucess or failure of the mission; however, now that's not the case.

Now it seems that you can stick any DOFF in a mission has long has it was the required filed like Science, Tactical or Eng and their personal skills no longer effect the fail or sucess rate of the mission.

It seems that the sucess or fail % of a mission can no longer be infulenced.

I'd also like to know if both factions can use DOFFs that belong to the other faction?

It seems that there is no way to search for KDF DOFFs or Fed DOFFs.

What was with the renaming of most of the DOFFs, a bunch of my DOFFs had their names and the names of some of their traits changed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-06-2011, 10:20 AM
As mentioned in numerous, numerous other threads, the DOff system is broken. It will be fixed with the next patch (probably on Tuesday).

Dont review it solely based on how it is this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
I'd also like to know if both factions can use DOFFs that belong to the other faction?

It seems that there is no way to search for KDF DOFFs or Fed DOFFs.

What was with the renaming of most of the DOFFs, a bunch of my DOFFs had their names and the names of some of their traits changed.
No, you can only use DOffs from your own faction (unless received through Diplomacy or through other DOff missions (there are some Defector missions).

There is a DOff search filter, but any more specific searches, they dont exist yet.

Renaming, you'll have to read the patch notes. There are reasons for the name changes