Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Collected List of Issues and Concerns, Oct 27th Build:

Details:
  • KDF Academy: There is no longer any floor.

• KDF UI: Transporter Officers do not have ‘Qo’noS’ spelled correctly in their dialog. They lack the proper enunciation of the final syllable and require re-education.

• Graphics: There are no longer any transporter graphics when transporting internally between Qo’noS, Qo’noS Shipyard, and the Klingon Academy as well as between Earth Spacedock and Starfleet Academy.

• Doff: ‘Imperial ___ Officer Call for Heroes’ have blank icons in the reward section where portraits used to appear.

• Doff: Sickbay missions, when complete, do not appear in the progress tracker as being complete. This can, and has, left the Duty Officer button flashing, stating a mission is complete when you look in the master list and find nothing.
Relevant hardware/OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit, ATI Radeon 6970, ATI Catalyst 11.9.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-27-2011, 01:07 PM
the c-store points we received on tribble have vanished for all all three toons
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-27-2011, 05:38 PM
MVAM pets failing to move, follow, or attack targets, at least when launched out of combat.

Experienced during run through Infected (Space) on normal difficulty.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Crackle sound bugg on most borg stf maps are still there
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-27-2011, 06:32 PM
The Ki'Tang STILL isn't available at Captain level for those who levelled up before the patch last week.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-27-2011, 06:55 PM
The build heavy polaron turret turret mission gives a heavy phaser turret instead of a polaron turret

Cross faction doffs awarded in missions like instigate defection are unuseable since they disabled they use of cross faction doffs from the exchange.
Lt. Commander
Fire all Weapons, Torpedos, and Beam weapon buttons are active on sector map but not on mission maps were you have to fight ship in combat. this needs to be fix ASAP. I Like those little buttons at the top of my weapons bar.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Inspect civilian Freighters mission still has the specialization required. You still have to have 2 security officers instead of any 2 people from security.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolticII View Post
Fire all Weapons, Torpedos, and Beam weapon buttons are active on sector map but not on mission maps were you have to fight ship in combat. this needs to be fix ASAP. I Like those little buttons at the top of my weapons bar.
Please, Please fix as soon as possible !! I use these features religiously for all space battles...
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk600 View Post
The build heavy polaron turret turret mission gives a heavy phaser turret instead of a polaron turret
If you click on a different doff mission then reselect the assignment the reward icon will change, but this doesn't do anything for the end reward. What damange type you end up getting seems random and impossible to tell ahead of time.