Lt. Commander
# 1 doff assignment: assemble...
11-03-2011, 05:16 AM
assemble heavy disruptor turret did not give me any rewards! no item, cxp, boff exp, nothing. it just completed and jumped right to the assignment log. i had no doffs die or go to sickbay and it was a success. i was very sad to to have a new turret. my other one is running out, but i made a different one, so i can run out of the other one now.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Assemble disruptor turret
11-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Same here, completed but no reward of any kind. I currently have a transphasic torpedo turret equipped, is there some limit to only having one at a time?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-03-2011, 08:57 PM
happened to me again on a different mission....one where i would get anomalies, so its not a deal that i didnt get it. need to flip the switch that makes assignments autofinish...NONE should, if a mission fails, still put in the button to "collect rewards" but since you didnt succeed, you dont get any...or change the words to "ok" or "continue" or "check officers" to see if they survived/got injured
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2011, 08:21 AM
That's an expensive fail if you bought mats to build the thing. I can see losing the schematic, but the other mats as well? That's a bit much, especially if you bought the contraband, like I DID..
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 10:17 AM
We are still trying to get all the reporting issues resolved; I expect some of these reports, at least, are poorly-reported disasters/failures, but it can be really hard to determine, and harder to track down specific cases.

The second issue of the chance of success for the assembly component of those assignments is something I can more easily look into. The chance of failure is pretty aggressive for the Engineering component of this assignment chain, so I will be toning it down a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Are you aware that assignment result (critical success, success, failure, disaster) is not showing in the log?

Also the collect rewards button remains active even after you have collected all outstanding rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I did point out the bug with assignment outcomes 2 weeks ago...

If you have several assignments (say you've just got back from work).. and start collecting the rewards.. as you do so the assignments go from Completed to the assignment log. However when you get to the last completed assignment, when you press collect, you are give the reward, the assignment moves from completed to the assignment log. But the reporting window isn't cleared, and the collect reward buttom remains lit.

You won't get the rewards again but you think you can and click 'claim rewards' again in futility.. Not a show stopper, but mildy amusing / irritating (delete as applicable).