Lt. Commander
Hello everyone. Pax Infinitus is now activity recruiting for membership within our fleet.

My name is Jon (@BIG-BEAR) I am the Fleet Admiral for Pax Infinitus.

Pax Infinitus is an extremely active fleet. We welcome a variety of play styles, from the newest player to a well seasoned player. We offer several regularly scheduled events to include but not limited to STF's, RP, and PVP. We have members involved in all areas of the game like crafting, grinding, diplomatic missions, to raiding.

Pax Infinitus is a division of the Pax gaming community www.paxgaming.com Pax as a whole formed prior to Star Wars Galaxies and has been growing and continues to be strong today. Pax has divisions in several differant games to include WOW, STO, Eve online, Rift, LOTRO just to name a few. We also have a large pre-release division for the Old Republic.

When joining Pax Infinitus you'll be joining a vast and thriving community that has stood the test of time. We will continue to grow and would like to have you amongst our family.

Should you have any questions you can reach me in game @BIG-BEAR or by replying here to this thread.
I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Pax Infinitus is a great Fleet and we have a great record in STO including having an amazing track record on running end-game Task Force missions! At first I was hesitant about the switch to F2P but after seeing all the amazing changes, the increase in personnel at Cryptic Studios, etc. I have nothing but a positive feeling going forward with both this transition and an influx of new blood into both the game and the Pax Infinitus Fleet!

As Big-Bear suggested, check us out at www.paxgaming.com and contact him about how to join both the Pax family and the Pax Fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 3 Pax Infinitus
12-21-2011, 10:27 PM
I run the crafting division of Pax Infinitus.
We do our best to support our fleet with the best equipment.
we support our very successful STF division.
(true pro's they are
Always happy to accept new members.

been here since beta, great friends, great atmosphere....no drama...professional leadership.

Pax Infinitus,
Flag Officer
The Salvation Armory
Chief of Crafting,
Ruttager Wilson
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Hello I am Commodore Sedura. I run the RP Divsion of Pax Infinitus. We have RP events every week. We will be starting some new exciting RP stuff once Free To Play goes live. So come give us a try!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Nine - Healer. I help lead the STF division, we run them nightly. We look forward to having you in our Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-17-2012, 05:20 AM
Greetings from Pax Infinitus. With the start of free to play we wanted to take the chance to open our recruiting. Are you looking for a a active group that is stable? Do you seak a group this knows the game and is willing to help you as you explore the final frontier? Pax Infinitus can offer you that and so much more. We are an extreamly active fleet involved in every aspect of the game. We have a great STF divsion that runs STF's nightly. Our RP divsion remains active through the foundry play. For the builder at heart we have an expansive crafting divsion. Just to name a few. We are open to all play types from the hard core grinder to the laid back casual player all the way to kill em all PvPers. Pax Infinitus is a great place to be and is looking for you.
Please feel free to contact me in game @BIG-BEAR or any Pax Infinitus member you might run across, for a fleet invite. Looking forward to running some missions with you.

BIG-BEAR
www.paxgaming.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-28-2012, 07:18 AM
We hit over 100 active members last night! Awesome! If you want to join a great fleet that actively raids and has social events, come check us out! Always recruiting the best players in the game Pax Infinitus
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2012, 04:26 AM
Several new RPer and STFers have joined our team. Please keep us in mind when looking for a fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2012, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masseyboy View Post
We hit over 100 active members last night! Awesome! If you want to join a great fleet that actively raids and has social events, come check us out! Always recruiting the best players in the game Pax Infinitus
That's awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Greetings from the front lines. I wanted to let you know that Pax Infinitus is openly recruiting all able captains. We are looking for all play styles form the casual player to hard core PvPers. We are active in all asspects of the game and heave the knowledge to help you succeed with exploring the final frontier. Please feel free to contact me in game @BIG-BEAR or any Pax Infinitus member you may come into contact with in game for further information. Also please feel free to check us out at www.paxgaming.com.