Lt. Commander
We have been doing a lot of telling Cryptic what not to grab for their wallets which is important but seems how they need to make money how about we chime in a list of things we DO want them to give us for sale. After all, a company who refuses to sell stuff to their customers when their customers are blatantly asking for it is really missing the point.

These are in no particular order of desire but just a list of things I would want to purchase from the C-Store... Keep in mind that PtW is already established so there is no point in worrying about that now.
  • Customizable Mark XII Kits
  • Specialized Mark XII Ground Weapons
  • More Ship Interiors and more Ship Interior Customizations
  • More Emblems and Patterns to stick on our ships.
  • A few more Emotes like the Dance from the Nerve Tonic.
  • A Token that would allow me to Reset my Traits.
  • A Device that would let me play music from the game anywhere. This way I can hear the Club 47 Dance Music wherever I like. Inside my ship it should be heard by all visitors as well.
  • A Clothing Accessory that let me display a model of each of the gun types strapped to my character including melee weapons. Not all at once mind you but just two at a time so I can make it obvious what I am holding.
  • A Device that would allow my team mates to transwarp to me.
  • Fleet Starbases (Why not make them a C-Store Purchase?)

Throw in your own lists of things you would buy if they were available to you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Customisable quarters. Like, when i walk in, music i choose starts playing. the art i like hanging on the wall, and furniture i can move around.

Even if it was through the foundry, i'd still want it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Costume Belts with holstered Phaser/Disruptor pistol and Tricorder.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-31-2011, 12:52 AM
I still don't want Pay-To-Win items, despite the precedent, but stuff I'd like:
  • Missing Canon Ships
  • New Ship Costumes for all existing ships (especially variant costumes for the Klingon/Orion etc. Tier 5 ships)
  • Tier 5 Retrofits of the Nova, Akira and Stargazer Classes.
  • Risa Swimwear :p (even if it only "works" there)
  • Open Jacket Jupiter Uniforms
  • Lursa & B'Tor Klingon Uniform
  • Quantum Slipstream Booster (makes it faster, or usuable more often, and useable at lower tiers)
  • Foundry Special Access to build PvP maps and modes and otherwise gain access to enhanced Foundry features (yes, I am willing to pay Cryptic for the privilege of building stuff for their customers. Especially if it's PvP)
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-31-2011, 03:43 AM
There is tons of things that I want to see in STO to make it "moar" Star Trek. But i dont like to read or produce walls of text, so chew on this:

I want my toons to be able to change their careers, and that without any power penalties.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-31-2011, 05:30 AM
Convenience items and other cosmetic upgrades for both inside and outside of our ships would be perfectly acceptable. All of this other game play changing content is very disappointing. Pay to wear is good. Pay to win is bad.

Also, it would be interesting if we could earmark some funds for dev time in a specific area.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-31-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Also, it would be interesting if we could earmark some funds for dev time in a specific area.
LOL... That is oddly an appropriate response. That is basically saying "Can I buy a Dev please?" LOL! I love that! Yes, I am in full support of the initiative to Buy a Dev!
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-31-2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan
We have been doing a lot of telling Cryptic what not to grab for their wallets which is important but seems how they need to make money how about we chime in a list of things we DO want them to give us for sale. After all, a company who refuses to sell stuff to their customers when their customers are blatantly asking for it is really missing the point.

These are in no particular order of desire but just a list of things I would want to purchase from the C-Store... Keep in mind that PtW is already established so there is no point in worrying about that now.
  • Customizable Mark XII Kits
  • Specialized Mark XII Ground Weapons
  • More Ship Interiors and more Ship Interior Customizations
  • More Emblems and Patterns to stick on our ships.
  • A few more Emotes like the Dance from the Nerve Tonic.
  • A Token that would allow me to Reset my Traits.
  • A Device that would let me play music from the game anywhere. This way I can hear the Club 47 Dance Music wherever I like. Inside my ship it should be heard by all visitors as well.
  • A Clothing Accessory that let me display a model of each of the gun types strapped to my character including melee weapons. Not all at once mind you but just two at a time so I can make it obvious what I am holding.
  • A Device that would allow my team mates to transwarp to me.
  • Fleet Starbases (Why not make them a C-Store Purchase?)

Throw in your own lists of things you would buy if they were available to you.
Why would you give them the idea of paying for Fleet Starbases and now they might do it............ YOU IDIOT!! Hahah
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-31-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopums View Post
Why would you give them the idea of paying for Fleet Starbases and now they might do it............ YOU IDIOT!! Hahah
Sorry... Had to do it LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-31-2011, 06:57 PM
id pay for a pet dev.