Lt. Commander
# 11
11-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
The new Bellerophon and Gladius Class Federation Starships are now available in the C-Store. Make sure to check out these latest additions to Starfleet's ships of the line.

Link to the news article.

No thanks. I'm not going to think about buying anything from the C-store until you start actually releasing some real content.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Awesome looking, but seriously you should've waited for the Bellerophon until you actually fixed it. Also what happened to the Raider you said you would be releasing with the Gladius?
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Ah finally some new content... oh wait just c-store stuff, and bugged too.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Which is it...Galdius or Gladius?

You have two different spellings on the main page and the forum announcement here :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Why did you have to do this!!!

I was so happy with my Intrepid. My favourite looking ship ever. I hate you Cryptic...

*Purchases C-Store Points and a Bellerophon*

*whispers softly* i love you Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Nope, sadly not.

Honestly, why do we bother testing these, if you dont listen to the feeback and fix the many many problem with them ?
Makes you wonder why we spend money on broken items. If I bought a broken toy at Toys R Us or an appliance, I get a discount or a free trade in on the item. Cryptic might fix it later on down the road. :/
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWorth
Which is it...Galdius or Gladius?

You have two different spellings on the main page and the forum announcement here :p
It's Gladius, seems like that rushed it a tad bit......
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-03-2011, 12:41 PM
You know the drill. For every three new ships, 5 new races, 25 new missions, and 10 new weapons the Federation gets, the KDF gets 1 new piece of clothing and one new NPC walking around first city.

In a year, when the federation has the above mentioned times 4, they might give us one extra person we need to talk to for the Klingon intro tutorial when we are running around talking to everyone except the cook.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
I like the Gladius, the design looks like it bridges the gap between the Sabre and Dervish classes.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev
You know the drill. For every three new ships, 5 new races, 25 new missions, and 10 new weapons the Federation gets, the KDF gets 1 new piece of clothing and one new NPC walking around first city.

In a year, when the federation has the above mentioned times 4, they might give us one extra person we need to talk to for the Klingon intro tutorial when we are running around talking to everyone except the cook.
Neither side is getting new content. There isn't any point in directing your angst against the Fed players. There hasn't been a Fed mission added since launch that wasn't also available to the KDF. At this rate it will take Cryptic 3 more years before we get 25 new missions, Fed, Romulan, KDF, and Cardassion combined.

Maybe they should figure out a way to pull Foundry missions into the regular content so the player base can fill the content gap for them.