Lt. Commander
# 41
11-03-2011, 07:57 PM
I am so going to buy that Bellerophon. Don't care if it has some issues, they're being working on tribble. Sadly this might be my last fed purchase for awhile. The new KDF ships on tribble have me drooling and I have to decide which I want.
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Just decked out my ship with the Bellerophon skin... it's pretty sweet :p
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Man, pretty soon we are going to run out of consoles to place all those unique ones on our ship. PLEASE Expand the console slots on the ships models or make special console slots specifically for those special consoles.

I still want to use pre-exisiting equipment for those console slots already in use by those special ship specific consoles. So Cryptic needs to make SHIP SPECIFIC CONSOLE SLOTS on every ship in the game.

NOTE: Can they at least release VA versions of those retrofits, I want my AKIRA VA level Starship. I'm tired of the Defiant, Prometheus MV, and the retarded looking ones you get at RA, no offense to those who love those vessels, but I want some variety. More choices please
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
Man, pretty soon we are going to run out of consoles to place all those unique ones on our ship. PLEASE Expand the console slots on the ships models or make special console slots specifically for those special consoles.

I still want to use pre-exisiting equipment for those console slots already in use by those special ship specific consoles. So Cryptic needs to make SHIP SPECIFIC CONSOLE SLOTS on every ship in the game.

NOTE: Can they at least release VA versions of those retrofits, I want my AKIRA VA level Starship. I'm tired of the Defiant, Prometheus MV, and the retarded looking ones you get at RA, no offense to those who love those vessels, but I want some variety. More choices please
There should be 2 special console slots per VA ship, 1 special console slot for any lower toon.
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Tatami
What is wrong with Photons? They have a faster firing rate and DPS and are better on ships with fast turn rates than Quantums are, mathematically speaking.
The name of game is burst damage. Particularly on a cruiser, where you won't be able to fire torps every time they come off cooldown. Also, quantums travel faster, making it easier to get thru a downed shield.
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-04-2011, 09:36 AM
In the past, I say that I will buy any ship to support the game (apart of be LTS... or maybe beacouse this)... I think that to new exit rate from shipyard, I will have problems to make its.

Really, bellerophon is a beautiful ship... Gladius... I cant say, I not sure.

Anyway, material 6 is a great addition... and this will be better when the rest of ships can use it and merge diferent parts (The "new akira" looks better with pylons of traditional akira),

An applause to the new desingners... some of new ships had a better shape than some of first relase ships.

Thanks to everybody and sorry for my bad english.
Lt. Commander
# 47
11-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Tatami
Why does everyone thing the Bellerophon's console is broken? It's a PHOTONic shockwave torpedo and it only works with PHOTON torpedoes. It makes perfect sense to me.
And it will give me a perfectly good reason not to shoot my photon launcher into the sun when a buy it...wait, how do i shoot without my torp launcher? It's an Oxymoron!!!

But you're right dude. Photonic=photon torpedo. Simple as.
Lt. Commander
# 48
11-10-2011, 07:47 PM
I bought both ships, but sadly the Bellerophon on holodeck still has the mixed up pylon issue bug.
Oddly enough, you've fixed the issue on the F2P test tribble, but forgot to include it in a patch to holodeck, where we actually had to pay REAL money to play it with. I know you're busy, but come on now.

It also suffers from the same windows bug the Venture suffers from, where if you mix and match parts, the windows type ends up being two different kinds.
I know you are busy with the F2P stuff, but these are quality issues - that need to be addressed on holodeck ASAP please.

I'm trying to support the game and provide you with the C store patronage this game needs, BUT, I would like a quality product in return. If a bug gets by you, no problem, just rectify it asap. Like I pointed out earlier. the fix is on tribble already.

With due respect, You guys are going to have to do better on this, especially with how important the C store is to the F2P and the price increases you are planing.
Lt. Commander
# 49
11-12-2011, 03:18 PM
After a recent patch, the Bellerophon warp nacelle pylons are still broken. They do not mix and match with several other variants of the class and look totally wonky in their orientation.