Lt. Commander
# 1 Problem to Mission a OTHA
11-03-2011, 11:28 AM
To the attention of programmers CRYPTIC
There are weeks that we find a problem in mission otha, when one is reborn in point of birth, the Borg already 'engaged in combat can come and kill us at the point of birth.
This' big deal for me and for my fleet.
Should be placed towers or something that can help players to rebirth and so to complete the mission.
I await a response to your kind.
Best Regards
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1374 View Post
To the attention of programmers CRYPTIC
There are weeks that we find a problem in mission otha, when one is reborn in point of birth, the Borg already 'engaged in combat can come and kill us at the point of birth.
This' big deal for me and for my fleet.
Should be placed towers or something that can help players to rebirth and so to complete the mission.
I await a response to your kind.
Best Regards
What's the problem?Just respawn and shoot the Borg,and if the Borg kill you.....just respawn and shoot the Borg.

(see,this is payback from the Borg.....they don't like to be spawn camped either)
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Ohh Yes...

But this is not only problem.
The point of respawn is attacked from Borg, Klingon or bugged federal player.

I am not skilled in ground, but if this pg attack me or the teams is impossible to play. The Borg or another pg continue to kill me or us.
Is opportunity to insert a little base or a camp difended by a shield or a turret to defend the player was respawn.
Present the Assault Scenario? The base is protected by a turret.
Present tue Breaking the Planet FA? The base is protected by turrent, NPC and the rock fly!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohmeteus
Ohh Yes...

I am not skilled in ground, but if this pg attack me or the teams is impossible to play. The Borg or another pg continue to kill me or us.
Is opportunity to insert a little base or a camp difended by a shield or a turret to defend the player was respawn.
Present tue Breaking the Planet FA? The base is protected by turrent, NPC and the rock fly!
Do you mean you have no points in ground skills or that you have no 'skillz' in ground combat? Well first of all against NPC's,in this case the Borg,you don't need to spend any skill points in ground skills to be effective.Second,if you have no 'skillz'.....practice ground combat....start with the Borg.

Ok,one piece of advice,and yes you might know this already but I'll just say it again......bring a remodulator,I've seen sooo many people beam down at Otha and they don't have a remodulator....makes life so much easier against the Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohmeteus
Ohh Yes...

I'm afraid there's not much you can do about campers. They're like a force of nature. You ride them out and wait for them to go elsewhere.