Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
11-03-2011, 05:41 PM
muppet in swedish = mupp

my original nick: 'the mupp' later changed to thamupp.

who cares?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
11-03-2011, 06:03 PM
It does make me curious as to who you would pick for Steve Hale..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
11-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Hehehe

Pigs...in....space............
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
11-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
It does make me curious as to who you would pick for Steve Hale..
Elmo

/4567
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
11-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamapp
muppet in swedish = mupp

my original nick: 'the mupp' later changed to thamupp.

who cares?
Doesn't linty have a ship named Muppet Killer? I've only fought with him a couple times as I'm not usually on when he is, so my memory could be failing me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
11-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
Doesn't linty have a ship named Muppet Killer? I've only fought with him a couple times as I'm not usually on when he is, so my memory could be failing me.
oh linty's a huge muppet fan haha. me, him and kai though i'd be funny to do the muppet avatars.. dunno if some started doing it before or whatever hehe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
11-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamapp
oh linty's a huge muppet fan haha. me, him and kai though i'd be funny to do the muppet avatars.. dunno if some started doing it before or whatever hehe
too true! i went with beaker and i think him that honeybun dude (yes i know that isnt his name but it sounds funny to me)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
11-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Hmmm.... that's interesting.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
11-03-2011, 06:17 PM
I love you guys. So I can haz gonzo then? Awesomesauce.

Also why did Craig get banned?

???????? Not cool.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
11-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
I love you guys. So I can haz gonzo then? Awesomesauce.

Also why did Craig get banned?

???????? Not cool.
you can have him when you claim him! (ie change your pic to him)


what excatly is gonzo... he some sort of dog/alien/critter thingy?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:34 AM.