Lt. Commander
Look, I get it.. but for many of us all this F2P doom and gloom is really poisoning the boards. So why aren't all these F2P post moved to the appropriate forums like F2P Q&A or community feedback?

That way if your passionate about these F2P issues you can go there and vent. But if your not mad or dare I say even "Excited" about these changes you can visit the boards read all the pertinent info your looking for without seeing the same niche posters ranting about the same issues over and over.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-03-2011, 01:19 PM
i guess you could argue there is a difference between talking about f2p and its impact and what not, and actual feedback on whats being changed, but most threads tend to blur the lines anyway.

they probably should get moved, but then all the people with an axe to grind can just accuse them of dumping the threads out of sight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i guess you could argue there is a difference between talking about f2p and its impact and what not, and actual feedback on whats being changed, but most threads tend to blue the lines anyway.

they probably should get moved, but then all the people with an axe to grind can just accuse them of dumping the threads out of sight.
Indeed, general discussion seems ot get the most attention.

As for the "poisoning" of the boards, I say prevention is better than cure.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-03-2011, 02:11 PM
There is nothing worth speaking about in relation to STO except F2P, and there hasn't been for months now.

Right now, the game IS F2P and its transition, getting it right is important, and getting the feedback heard is how that happens. Otherwise the angry masses depart, and the game is worse for it.

So.. no.