Lt. Commander
# 21
11-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Joke or not, I happen to agree with his comment.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Exactly. If I were to tweet something like that about my firm, or our services? I'd lose my job.
Don't wanna see him loose his job.

He's a fantastic ship artist and has produced the only Cryptic designs outside the Gryphon/Hermes/Cerberus that I like (all the new +1 ships)
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post

He's a fantastic ship artist and has produced the only Cryptic designs outside the Gryphon/Hermes/Cerberus that I like (all the new +1 ships)
Not suggesting he should or shouldn't. Just pointing out that he needs to stop putting his foot in his mouth in a public venue where customers can see it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post

I agree.. CaptLogan is one of the good guys.

Look . not to derail this but I personally don't think that a T-5 Connie is a good idea either. That said IF THERE was one .. I would not go thermal over it! IMHO this is one of those things that I can "roll with it" even if I dissagreed.

The one thing that I see out of this : exactly how much is CBS killing in this thing any how???? Like a T-5 Akira (or T-6 ) ... stuff like that!
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Not suggesting he should or shouldn't. Just pointing out that he needs to stop putting his foot in his mouth in a public venue where customers can see it.
Aye.... true dat.

Especially since I don't want Cryptic to go back to the design language that spawned the gosh awful orignal Cryptic ugly late tier cruisers and sci ships.
*Shudder*
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-03-2011, 02:00 PM
So he was either being serious in a light-hearted sort of way or it's just typical unprofessionalism from Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-03-2011, 02:00 PM
hi! Yeah I was just kidding around but it's no secret that STO deviates away from Canon in lots of areas. Still trying to bring you cool ships anyway though!
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
hi! Yeah I was just kidding around but it's no secret that STO deviates away from Canon in lots of areas. Still trying to bring you cool ships anyway though!
Stop drinking at work, Logan. Back to work with you! /cracksthewhip
Lt. Commander
# 29
Yeh, get back to making us more cool ships!

Lt. Commander
# 30
Quote:
Personally CapnLogan is one of my fave devs. When I first read the post I thought he must be doing his sarcastic joke thing again. Then I got messages from people asking what it meant and what it was about and one even speculated he must be having problems at work and now hates his job. At this point I then started to wonder what if he IS being serious, and if so what did he mean by it? Obviously a post like that sends all sorts of messages.
Closed Thread