Lt. Commander
# 31
11-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
hi! Yeah I was just kidding around but it's no secret that STO deviates away from Canon in lots of areas. Still trying to bring you cool ships anyway though!
hey bud! I support your work (even though somne of my comments on the game over all may not seem that way lately).

I need to ask ya a REALLY big question .. any chance I will ever see something like the seawolf class in game ? You may send me a PM to answer if you so choose.
Lt. Commander
# 32 Very funny
11-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Stop drinking at work, Logan. Back to work with you! /cracksthewhip
Hell yeah Sprint01 that's the way to show em'.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Still trying to bring you cool ships anyway though!
Trying & succeeding.

Love your work!
Keep it up.

Nice raptor pics you posted by the way.
That particular one is going to be a people-RPing-as-Romulans favorite methinks.
Lt. Commander
# 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlBuzzard
hey bud! I support your work (even though somne of my comments on the game over all may not seem that way lately).

I need to ask ya a REALLY big question .. any chance I will ever see something like the seawolf class in game ? You may send me a PM to answer if you so choose.
which one is the seawolf class, other than a submarine?
Lt. Commander
# 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
Personally CapnLogan is one of my fave devs. When I first read the post I thought he must be doing his sarcastic joke thing again. Then I got messages from people asking what it meant and what it was about and one even speculated he must be having problems at work and now hates his job. At this point I then started to wonder what if he IS being serious, and if so what did he mean by it? Obviously a post like that sends all sorts of messages.

Which is why when you work in a professional office you do two things:

1) Don't have a twitter account that clients can see.

2) If you do, for whatever reason, be very, very specific and articulate with your message.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey guys look, I'm just a 3d artist who makes video games let's not read too much in to the deep psychoanalysis of me joking around on the internet with ya'll.

I love STO and I absolutely LOVE working at Cryptic and more than anything I love making ships.

I was jabbing at the fact that it IS in fact pretty common for a lot of STO players to point out Canonical inconsistencies in our game, and that CBS never does, but you'd think they would lol! It's ironic, that's all. It doesn't bother me any - as an artist I really enjoy the freedom CBS gives me.
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
which one is the seawolf class, other than a submarine?
http://www.olbuzzard.com/images/seawolf.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
I was jabbing at the fact that it IS in fact pretty common for a lot of STO players to point out Canonical inconsistencies in our game, and that CBS never does, but you'd think they would lol! It's ironic, that's all. It doesn't bother me any - as an artist I really enjoy the freedom CBS gives me.
Consistencies be darned, I will make that Sauo Paulo *mine*
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Which is why when you work in a professional office you do two things:

1) Don't have a twitter account that clients can see.

2) If you do, for whatever reason, be very, very specific and articulate with your message.
i think it should be pretty clear cryptic, for good or bad, are not a typical office. we get jokes and good humour and playing around that sometimes crosses some people lines of what is right and wrong.

personally ill take a few foot in mouth moments to never lose what we have with them.
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Hey guys look, I'm just a 3d artist who makes video games let's not read too much in to the deep psychoanalysis of me joking around on the internet with ya'll.

I love STO and I absolutely LOVE working at Cryptic and more than anything I love making ships.

your work reflects the ejoyment ! I somewhat envy you! I love doing concept 3-D stuff .. mostly ships and space stations ! (I've even cot a couple of MechWarrior machines on the old HD somewhere!

Keep up the good work!
Closed Thread