Lt. Commander
# 71
11-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I'm honestly surprised by all the outrage about this... is it really that shocking that a fan pointed out that CBS doesn't seem to enforce canon in STO, and that a Cryptic employee(s) are aware of that fact?
im happy that you agree that canon isn't followed well, if you denied it I'd have to... disagree lol. i have posted quite a few times in the past how surprised i was at what cbs lets cryptic get away with regarding canon.

just don't go down that supporting a tier 5 connie road, its just impossible for something that small and shaped the way it is to stand up to the large tier 5 ships. the 24/25 century ship with around the same cubic volume of a connie are shaped like blobs, and they need to be, if they were that narrow they wouldn't be able to house large, modern systems and weapons that are similar to those found on large ships. those large, modern, ships can be more traditional shaped, their largeness allows for it.
Lt. Commander
# 72
11-03-2011, 02:38 PM
It actually wasn't really "embarrassing" but I just had like 10 ppl rush to my cube and be like "DUDE THE FORUMS ARE FREAKING OUT!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!??"

this is a common occurrence at my desk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Are you still planning on doing that poll i suggested ooooooh SO long ago?
"Most liked one, gets built." *Final product subjest to change, Enterprise-F Disclaimer dodger and all?*
Yes I am still planning on this. Great suggestion BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
So... any more word on actually using any Radamaker ships? (or the Ambassador 2.0 in that screen. Its swell )

Don't lay into Logan about the F2P lameness guys, its not his fault, he just makes the shiny things.
No official word on them yet. I'll let yall know when it's in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
# 73
11-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
It actually wasn't really "embarrassing" but I just had like 10 ppl rush to my cube and be like "DUDE THE FORUMS ARE FREAKING OUT!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!??"

hahaha ...

except that we are usually freaking out in a GOOD sense of the word !

Lt. Commander
# 74
Quote:

It's mostly because of my signature.
Lt. Commander
# 75
Quote:

I LoL'd IRL

Keep up the good work Logan Some people just can't take a joke, heh.
Lt. Commander
# 76
11-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSpot
For what it's worth, I, the person who made the comment that he responded to, took it as a joke.
What was that line? Something about truths often being said in jest.

Talk to any person long enough and they'll eventually show you their true feelings.

Merely putting it out there.
Lt. Commander
# 77
11-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Well to be honest, I wish CBS would do us all a favour and just pull the plug on cryptics licence.

I fear the Fail that cryptic is doing with the franchise will have lasting effects on Star Trek name in the years to come

Nothing against you though CapnLogan, you are one of the devs I respect and love getting tweets and news from
Why are you still here again? Once the hate's reached the point where you want Cryptic to have their license pulled, don't you have better things to do? Geeze....
Lt. Commander
# 78
11-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Great, I just keep getting closer and closer to the "Do not under any circumstances talk to this person" aren't I. lol
Lt. Commander
# 79
11-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:

Yes I am still planning on this. Great suggestion BTW.

No official word on them yet. I'll let yall know when it's in the pipeline.
Your cube? Dude, you should at least rate an office, if for nothing other than the Venture, Thunderchild, and upcoming San Paolo.

I think we are going to have to start a "Get Logan an office" campaign.
Lt. Commander
# 80
11-03-2011, 02:46 PM
CapnLogan,I have just one question for you....when can I have my shark teeth decals?
Closed Thread