Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 81
11-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Your cube? Dude, you should at least rate an office, if for nothing other than the Venture, Thunderchild, and upcoming San Paolo.

I think we are going to have to start a "Get Logan an office" campaign.
Or an upgrade to a Borg Cube.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 82
11-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I'm honestly surprised by all the outrage about this... is it really that shocking that a fan pointed out that CBS doesn't seem to enforce canon in STO, and that a Cryptic employee(s) are aware of that fact?
Yes, absolutely. Sky is Falling. We're all doomed. The end of the world is coming.

Or maybe not. Humor put out of context tends to be hard to get, and some people generally have problems with getting humor.

I for one, hate humor. It's OP in PvP and also in PvE, even if many people will not recognize that because they just want to fly the next shiny thing you design.

At a minimum, it needs a considerably reduced uptime. I'd talk with Systems about this, but Stephen Hawking doesn't answer my calls anymore.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 83
11-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Your cube? Dude, you should at least rate an office, if for nothing other than the Venture, Thunderchild, and upcoming San Paolo.

I think we are going to have to start a "Get Logan an office" campaign.
I agree......ok,who's starting the "Get Logan an office" campaign thread?

Sao Paulo looks damn good!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 84
11-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
CapnLogan,I have just one question for you....when can I have my shark teeth decals?
or dragon scales...or flames...red flames make ships go faster
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 85
11-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Yes, absolutely. Sky is Falling. We're all doomed. The end of the world is coming.

Or maybe not. Humor put out of context tends to be hard to get, and some people generally have problems with getting humor.

I for one, hate humor. It's OP in PvP and also in PvE, even if many people will not recognize that because they just want to fly the next shiny thing you design.

At a minimum, it needs a considerably reduced uptime. I'd talk with Systems about this, but Stephen Hawking doesn't answer my calls anymore.
signed....

Mastrum "Thats not funny and I am not going to laugh" Ridcully?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 86
11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Just FYI, it's Sao Paulo.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Sao_Paulo
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 87
11-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradym
or dragon scales...or flames...red flames make ships go faster
Ugh,that is so 50's......everyone knows the 40's were the best! http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei40_sharks_teeth.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 88
11-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
Oh yeah. My bad.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 89
11-03-2011, 04:00 PM
If Logan's doin' Q&A here...

Are you aware of the problem with the Bellephron's reversed hinge? Has it been fixed internally?

No one's talking to us about it, and it makes an otherwise neat set of hull options unusable.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 90
11-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Which is why when you work in a professional office you do two things:

1) Don't have a twitter account that clients can see.

2) If you do, for whatever reason, be very, very specific and articulate with your message.
You want professionals making games go look at EA. THAT is a business company that exploits our community for their cash. No matter what you say about Cryptic CapNLogan just proved that they're more than a buncha suits working there. They've got real nerds there and guess what real nerds are known for? Oddball jokes that some people just don't get.

You didn't take that as a joke? Then you're not one of us. Be proud, be ashamed that's your prerogative.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:13 AM.