Lt. Commander
# 1 community feedback
11-02-2011, 12:07 PM
so theres a lot of anger on these forums....which is normal for the internet, but it could probably be lessened by the application of clear, honest, communication. most of the posts are made by people that dont understand why you are changing something that was working fine, and therefore, feel theyre losing something. there needs to be some more communication so that we know why things are changing, and not leave us speculating...which leads us to think about what caused these changes, and play the blame game. even if you communicate some things, and things change down the line and cant deliver on what some might interpret as promises, it would be better for the community to know whats going on, and by giving us your trust, well be more forgiving if you make a mistake. i havent been playing long, but from what i hear, dstahl had a good thing going, and i wholeheartedly agree with those methods. there would be a lot less conflict if people were just honest and understanding to each other(yeah, you can call me a hippie). i suggest a clear summery of all the changes you are intending to make for f2p, and the reasons behind them, and the overall picture of what you want the game to be after the dust settles. then allow the community to respond, and answer any other questions, and work with any reasonable compromises/suggestions...basically, make the game ours, give us more of a say in the development of our beloved game, and if this is done, well continue to support and love the game forever....including the bugs, mistakes, weirdness that arises from time to time.

and i ask the internet to please be more civil.....even i have to lolz at that
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Believe it or not,this is very civil anger from the STO community.....and we do know what is going on,the reason for all the anger in the first place.

I think,for the most part,we should be proud of our community.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-02-2011, 02:09 PM
I wonder what the masses of Froobies will do?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I wonder what the masses of Froobies will do?
No idea....but I'll be there,waiting at the STO gates.....chasing the American dream....selling the Froobies freshly sharpened pitchforks,hot tar and white feathers without the chicken. (and I'll make a fortune doing so )
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
No idea....but I'll be there,waiting at the STO gates.....chasing the American dream....selling the Froobies freshly sharpened pitchforks,hot tar and white feathers without the chicken. (and I'll make a fortune doing so )
Channeling the spirit of PT Barnum, are we? :p
Lt. Commander
# 6 i love the circus
11-03-2011, 05:53 AM
Dooo dooo dooo deee doo dooo doo do dee dee (the sounds of carnival rides n such)

Step right up folks see the amazing bearded lady....errrmmmmm wait.......say roach? You have a beard!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-03-2011, 06:06 AM
my beards bigger
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Dooo dooo dooo deee doo dooo doo do dee dee (the sounds of carnival rides n such)

Step right up folks see the amazing bearded lady....errrmmmmm wait.......say roach? You have a beard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradym
my beards bigger
The beard is excellent but my mustachiao gets all the hitchhikers. :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Channeling the spirit of PT Barnum, are we? :p
Of course! I am a psychic,money hungry shark!
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-03-2011, 03:55 PM
thanks, yeah, i hate getting my moustache in my food so i trim it. thats why your harems bigger.