Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Is it just me? or does EWP seem a lot .... er...stickier now? i still have the turn debuff even after i clear the plasma, & it seems much stronger than it was last month. Anyone else notice this or have i just been drinking to much Bloodwine?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-28-2011, 03:26 PM
I've not noticed anything different. APO or Hazard + any engine boost still gets me right out of it. Perhaps you are running into more people who are highly specced in it? I run EWP3 on both of my cruisers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Is it just me? or does EWP seem a lot .... er...stickier now? i still have the turn debuff even after i clear the plasma, & it seems much stronger than it was last month. Anyone else notice this or have i just been drinking to much Bloodwine?
No, it is much stronger of an effect. My A2ID doesn't seem to work with it either.

Also, in PSW theres no more mentioning of an "immunity" once recovered (like it used to) . STO has gone to the "stun/stickies"
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Warp plasma benefits (still) from tac buffs. Probably u were hit with it from a full buffed tac. That is famous Voldemort V.1 TM. in the other hand, its bugged, sometimes it apples even after you are out of it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-28-2011, 04:11 PM
I thought it was just my imagination but maybe not. Even after Haz emitters, which don't seem to remove it all the time, it's effects remain for a few seconds.

PSW seems stronger too, and chainable as it was in the past.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-28-2011, 04:16 PM
That's what I've been saying for weeks! I swear something is not right with this power, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-28-2011, 04:22 PM
If u are unlucky enough, fully specced Warp plasma 3 will stay on you for another 15 seconds. Happened couple of time to me. The worst case scenario is: U already have acivated HE, then u enter plasma, someone psw u out of, and you are guarantied to have long green could on you for a looong time, and u cannot move for 15 seconds.
Btw, I mentioned EWP bugs couple of times on forums for last two moths, in various threads, i believe.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-28-2011, 05:45 PM
from what we've tested the inital hit from a hazzard emitter heal cures the debuff and the burn. but then the debuff and burn apply again and hazzard emitter does not clear it again. (so unless you manage to get out of the instant you hit haz emitter you stay in it)
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-28-2011, 05:59 PM
I've also noticed the turn/speed debuff remains after you clear the plasma field, until you use HE to clear the fire. A few times I've gotten out of it and, waiting on a cooldown, still couldn't maneuver. Doesn't seem to me that it has always been that way.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Aye. You used to be able to escape with full engine power and Evasives. Now, even if you get out the effect seems to stick around.