Lt. Commander
K I love this ship thank you Cptn Logan for doing this ship so beautifully but I did find a issue with adding different pieces of the other ships, which I do believe the ones that I saw issues for (and I have screenshots) were the Discovery and Intrepid versions

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...3-19-36-33.jpg

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...3-19-37-21.jpg

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...3-19-37-15.jpg

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...3-19-36-38.jpg

I know these wont be fixed right away and I won't be to concerned about it as I will fly the ship as the Bellerphon but I did want to bring this to your attention. Did not try to check this out in space but these SS were taken in the customization screen so i figure it would do the same in space but if need be I can check.

This was on holodeck that I found this on and I look to see if anyone else had made a thread about this and did not find one sorry if someone did and this is a double post
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2011, 12:07 AM
You did no wrong, friend.

Most of these issues had been already spotted on Tribble but the ship was introduced live without all of them being covered. People have commented on them. Your thread serves as incentive to escalate the issue, I think.

A bit of good news: CapnLogan has already commented on this, and said a fix should be due in a future patch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2011, 01:29 AM
kool thanks for the heads up, I also notice that when doing the mission free the deferi captive that when you do the deflector pulse there is no animation to the pulse itself with this ship again no big deal as its not game breaking but might be something to fix at a later date.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Thought I would ask this here:

Can I buy the Bellerophon Class ship but use my normal Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit with the new skin and Shockwave torpedos?

I want the Shockwave torps and cool look, but I want to keep my three science officers and Ablative generator.

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchammond View Post

Can I buy the Bellerophon Class ship but use my normal Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit with the new skin and Shockwave torpedos?

I want the Shockwave torps and cool look, but I want to keep my three science officers and Ablative generator.

Any ideas?
I would assume so, like the venture you could use the skin on the Gal-x and Refit ships, and remove the special ability console and move it to your LSV, I did in my venture class to my Gal Refit.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-04-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchammond View Post

Any ideas?
Check the limitations on the Console itself. If it allows switching to other science vessels then you are set I would think. If it doen't then thems the breaks, I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Been using part of the new skin on my Retrofit on Tribble. Console works fine (remember that it only works with photon torpedoes) and the ablative for it hasn't bugged on me.

As for the weird pylons, I saw it in customization but never tried it outside that. I have the saucer and nacelles Bellerophon and the hull and pylons Intrepid ... works beautifully. I like this combo since the nacelles are awesome and look similar to the Sov, the saucer looks "expanded", like putting extras on the Intrepid. However, keeping the hull and pylons the same gives it that classic look. Works perfectly for me.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Are the Shockwave torps any good? Are they worth the 800 points?

thank you for your help so far.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Shockwave torps bugged?
11-05-2011, 12:12 AM
I just made another post asking for help on these. My shockwave "upgrades" are netting me about 47% the damage of a standard torpedo on Tribble. Is anyone else seeing this?
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-05-2011, 02:54 AM
The skin is worth, imo, worth the 800 but the intrepid is my fav ship. The torp is good. You have to use photons however they've upped the torpedo speed to match the others so they aren't as slow as before. Personally I run three photons up front and 2 rear (with 1 beam). Basically its a large photonic shockwave with a cool down of 3 mins and puts torp skills on a global cool down of 15 seconds.

In short, Yes, its worth it.

Some people are saying it's OP'ed, but they said the same about antimatter spread.