Lt. Commander
# 1 New PVP Queues requested
11-04-2011, 02:22 AM
With FTP coming out wouldn't adding new game modes, maps, and match types be something that would make sense to be in the works.

Things like fighter queues, maps promised back with the FEs and some new and not necessarily original(if need be) game modes. I'm surprised with the ground update you guys didn't add new game types for the ground PVP. Same goes for Space. Stuff like assault mode for Space. where one team attacks the other defends.

I know this has been asked to death but PVP has been without anything new to do for quite a while now.

I new map for each current gametype would do wonders at this point.

I know you guys are bogged down with the FTP release but please tell us if this is going to happen eventually
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Actually now that we have working cross faction teaming in stfs I'd like to see that working optional for pvp... at least a way to build actually TEAMS in private PVP (KDF and FED can join the same side there but not team up), but an (again OPTIONAL) cross faction public query would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2011, 04:39 AM
I agree with the OP, we need more if it be within thier ability to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Actually now that we have working cross faction teaming in stfs I'd like to see that working optional for pvp... at least a way to build actually TEAMS in private PVP (KDF and FED can join the same side there but not team up), but an (again OPTIONAL) cross faction public query would be nice.
Private Space ques already allow this sort of diversity.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2011, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post

Private Space ques already allow this sort of diversity.
Last time I tried we could not team up. Just beeing on the same side... that makes healing and supporting next to impossible. If they have changed that... good.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Last time I tried we could not team up. Just beeing on the same side... that makes healing and supporting next to impossible. If they have changed that... good.
Autoteaming makes kdf and feds go on the same team in private games.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-04-2011, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamapp
Autoteaming makes kdf and feds go on the same team in private games.
Does it allow me as KDF to heal a Fed?
I've only teamed like this in MinMax's afternoon Ques and fleet testing- never noticed if my heals where hitting the feds or not.

Frankly, for private teaming ques and challenge ques the faction seperation needs to be lifted if not already.

Open FvK ques need to stay locked as they are now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Does it allow me as KDF to heal a Fed?
I've only teamed like this in MinMax's afternoon Ques and fleet testing- never noticed if my heals where hitting the feds or not.

Frankly, for private teaming ques and challenge ques the faction seperation needs to be lifted if not already.

Open FvK ques need to stay locked as they are now.
I dont know why people always want to keep restrictions.
If there is a mixed faction pvp query optional, and you dont want to use it, nobody would force you to q there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-04-2011, 06:48 AM
Maybe sell some new maps in the C-store?
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-04-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Maybe sell some new maps in the C-store?
Sell them to Silver memberships, free for Gold

I'd rather they weren't C-Store but if we have to do it that way I rather they followed that outline in terms of content.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratter116 View Post
Sell them to Silver memberships, free for Gold
and the result is that we'll still fly in the same old maps because there is more action