Lt. Commander
# 11
11-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Line of fire
neat idea

All tho there is already line of fire involved around bigger objects. But still, not gona happen.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
Not even asteroids block enemy fire!
ummm i dont know what mission you play but if you duck behind a asteroid or a (pvp) starbase the enemy cant fire at you cuz your not in his los, L2p <<< mean i know but yea please do!
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakuzma View Post
ummm i dont know what mission you play but if you duck behind a asteroid or a (pvp) starbase the enemy cant fire at you cuz your not in his los, L2p <<< mean i know but yea please do!
Why so rude. If someone fires on you and you move behind something, you will still receive damage. Los only applies when they are trying to fire on you not after they fire on you that is what they are talking about.

See I tried to understand the situation and unlike you I was not mean.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterEric View Post
I've never heard of that, is it like a glitch? or is it a legitimate part of playing the game? I've never heard of that before.
yea have you ever fired a torpedo and had a sphere or cube move in front of it? they take the torpedo instead of your intended target. Well its really hard and rare but you can do that for a team mate. I have accidently done it once or twice. I have had a team mate and me were making the same arc. The enemy was targeting him and fired a torpedo and I hit attack pattern alpha and it made me turn faster and therefor I took the torpedo instead. Kind of sucked cause it was a heavy plasma and it killed me. He still owes me for that.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-06-2011, 04:32 AM
That only works with targetable (High Yield Plasma and Tricobalt) torpedoes though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Why not pick up the Extend Shields power? Essentially the same effect.