Lt. Commander
# 11
11-04-2011, 01:11 PM
To what stupidity are you refering? If ignorance makes you happy, that is your decision, remain ignorant, believe what you have been told and never learn to think for yourself, i will not miss your comments if you just keep them to yourself.
vive le resistance is not un-trek, infact it is more "trek" than anything else on these fourms by infinity, so just go about your grind, and don't worry

Real life comes into play in the game all the time, if they shut this down, there are other ways to organize a protest, and it will only make us want to protest more. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-04-2011, 01:14 PM
As has been pointed out, these thread usually degenerate into flaming/trolling. And they are specifically not allowed according to the Cryptic forum rules.

IBTL.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Being Bajoran, I don't take occupations kindly . Honestly don't really care though, people deciding they're going to just stand around in ESD makes no difference to me, if it gets super laggy I'll change instances or go to Drozana or DS9 instead. If you want to profess your love for the movement on zone chat, whatever, I still don't really care. I'm not interested in my fellow players politics, I'm interested in playing an MMO with them. What exactly are you talking about anyway? OP says it wouldn't be an actual protest so what are you actually doing?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-04-2011, 01:28 PM
I give this two hours before this is closed. As for this all... I will not support it... Ever.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antimater
To what stupidity are you refering? If ignorance makes you happy, that is your decision, remain ignorant, believe what you have been told and never learn to think for yourself, i will not miss your comments if you just keep them to yourself.
vive le resistance is not un-trek, infact it is more "trek" than anything else on these fourms by infinity, so just go about your grind, and don't worry

Real life comes into play in the game all the time, if they shut this down, there are other ways to organize a protest, and it will only make us want to protest more. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Useful idiot. Got it. /thumbsup.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-04-2011, 01:29 PM
[quote=Sierrafortune]Being Bajoran, I don't take occupations kindly . [quote]

If you were really Bajoran, you would know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Things have changed. Really I thought Star Trek fans would be more intelligent than this.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-04-2011, 01:39 PM
They are...That's why no one wants to get involved with political things.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Things to do not change by a bunch of people sitting in a park. If they occupied some relevant space like a military base or the White House or the nerve center of Wall Street, then that would make a difference. I also have a problem with people that say they represent the 99%. I don't remember giving them permission to represent me so obviously I must not be part of the 99%. There is also the problem that Canadian protesters have less reason to follow the Occupy movement since we are not in as dire straits as the US and there doesn't appear to be a large division between the rich and the rest.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-04-2011, 07:55 PM
/facepalm....
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Yes.

Every human in the world. Unless you are royality, or in the top one percent have a reason to be on Red Alert. I live in Canada, do you think when the exterminations come, it will say, Oh, Canada, well we'll just let them be. This will be like Nazi Germany, only it will be global, and there will /be/ no resistance if we don't stop it now.

The military will be forced to unknowingly take mind altering and mind controling drugs or other mind control techniques. Only unlike now, the soldiers will be ordered to shoot their own families, and exterminate the 99%.

I am surpriesd you guys don't find this more interisting.

So close down this thread.
I just thought you should know.
Closed Thread