and another 1d4.
and multiply by the sum of a D8?
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
I have what may be a stupid question:

With the new cargo bay tab, does that mean i can leave my commodities in my bank and still use them? Or could I always do that?
That was possible all the time. Same with samples and particle traces, can be used directly from the bank
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
and multiply by the sum of a D8?
Or just flip a coin, since it's now 50% chance of making it take longer. :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
is that not a good thing?
Haha I was expecting more posts of "Thank you for changing this back" then their actually are , I don't own an excelsior personally don't like the ship, but I'm pleased for they've changed it for those who have it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decker999 View Post
That was possible all the time. Same with samples and particle traces, can be used directls from the bank
ah ok. i knew about the samples, not the commodities. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuheiChiba
Haha I was expecting more posts of "Thank you for changing this back" then their actually are , I don't own an excelsior personally don't like the ship, but I'm pleased for they've changed it for those who have it.
ah okay lol
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-04-2011, 01:33 PM
As for changing the D7's to a weaker version. well yay. *squee*

Now change the 23rd century Starfleeters phaser 2's to weaker versions, they act 2-3 levels above the blue Night of the Comet one for the char level. And 23rd century fleeters should not have personal shields. :p

Thanks. ;p
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuheiChiba
I'm glad our input is being heard. Auto refine is nice, I don't really see the big deal over it.

The excelsior power was a bummer so I'm glad to see it back to normal. I'm actually more excited its transwarp is a console that I can use on my other ships. I've never been impressed with her as a ship and only picked her up because of the 50% off sale.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maquis View Post
thx Rex, thou I would have prefeared the energy weapon type to skill into
You're welcome, and please, just Zero. Rex sounds so manly. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Aside from some slight disappointment at still not being able to craft items above Mk VII without loads of Dilithium, I approve of the changes in this update.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
I'm glad our input is being heard. Auto refine is nice, I don't really see the big deal over it.

The excelsior power was a bummer so I'm glad to see it back to normal. I'm actually more excited its transwarp is a console that I can use on my other ships. I've never been impressed with her as a ship and only picked her up because of the 50% off sale.
does it have any restrictions on what ship it can go in or is it for any ship or just excelsior?

if its any ship that is awesome.