Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Just had a couple of completed assignments finish.

After collecting the rewards the assignment completely vanishes and does NOT appear in the assignment log section. My assignment log section is still completely empty.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Ok scrub this one.. Seems I had to select a couple assignments in the debriefing section, as suddenly the assignement log section went from 0 assignments to holding 8+..
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2011, 03:20 PM
This happened to me also. I click through all of the mission, but it looks like I only get the credit for one. It looks like our log and newly completed missions merged and now they think they are completed missions......

OK, when I clicked on the one just above the diplomatic line it disappeared and went to the Assignment Log. When I finally got to my missions after getting my rewards I have to click on the next mission for it to go to the log. As I was checking which line was at the top a mission completed and there was also a completed mission that pop-in and was just under the correct mission box, so I just clicked on it then clicked on the newly complete mission and it went to the log tab.

Also it looks like the percentage are not changing when you add the duty officer to a assignment.....

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2011, 03:23 PM
I've had both of those problems, along with a number of assignments disappearing themselves from my progress tracker and my chat box spammed with the following message:

Unknown command "ItemAssignmentMarkCompletedRead".
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 04:26 PM
"Unknown command "ItemAssignmentMarkCompletedRead" and disappearing of assignments seem to happen, in case if you have plenty of completed assignemns and start to collect rewards from the middle of the assignemnt list. After a while all assignments below the assignment you have collected the reward for disappear, while all assigments abowe the mentioned assignment remain in the list.

Pie-charts seem not to reflect any modification to outcome probabilities as well.