Lt. Commander
Okay, a bit misleading topic. I know why they're in there. They were on a risky mission, and the dice didn't roll their way.

Still, I'd like to know at the very LEAST which mission they were hurt on. Put a field on the mission complete window that states if and how many injuries there were.

On the plus, if you guys really wanted, I wouldn't say no to a little flavor text being put in as well, as to HOW they got injured on said mission.

But, at the very least, let me know what mission they got hurt on.

Also, I'm pretty sure some of the missions are borked in their injuries. I sent some people on an entertain foreign dignitaries mission, which lists as having NO RISK, and my bartender still came back injured(while I had no info telling me it was this mission, I know for a fact I didn't send a bartender on an espionage mission, heh).
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-06-2011, 01:23 AM
whenever i saw someone go into sickbay, on the completion screen if you read the info on the doffs it says stuff like "This officer has completed his assignment." or when they die its "This officer did not survive the assignment" when they go into sickbay it says something like "Officer on new assignment"
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmGillis View Post
Also, I'm pretty sure some of the missions are borked in their injuries. I sent some people on an entertain foreign dignitaries mission, which lists as having NO RISK, and my bartender still came back injured(while I had no info telling me it was this mission, I know for a fact I didn't send a bartender on an espionage mission, heh).
You were lucky, this mission has been known to cause multiple casualties, including death of crew.