Lt. Commander
# 1 Boffs rate of fire
11-07-2011, 03:23 AM
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I have returned after a year and I found out that by boffs are firing incredibly slow. My character fires nearly continuously, while my boffs are firing really slowly. I have even tried to give one of them a pulse assault gun, and he shot twice during the whole engagement. Is this deliberate? And if so, why is this? My boffs seems neraly useless to me now, when I kill most of enemies myself.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ller View Post
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I have returned after a year and I found out that by boffs are firing incredibly slow. My character fires nearly continuously, while my boffs are firing really slowly. I have even tried to give one of them a pulse assault gun, and he shot twice during the whole engagement. Is this deliberate? And if so, why is this? My boffs seems neraly useless to me now, when I kill most of enemies myself.
I noticed this as well, not only the gun, they take there sweet time to use there skills aka befor the s4 hit my healer would never let me die now she is like "hmmmm if you die, the ship is mine!" and lets me die
so they did someting with the way they use skills and shoot, which is stupid now, but hey its what everyone wanted so i cant complain