Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
11-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Very glad to see that spam is getting dealth with. As fun as it can be, it breaks the targeting sometimes and that just makes PvP no fun when you can't even target an enemy. Kar'Fi getting an extra hanger really is just another bonus to an aready decent ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
11-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Well until it gots its Dev loving back kinda, it was known as Bait for a long time. :p
Yep the Carrier was pretty much a hull tank that went into battle 1st and tried to draw as much argo has possible so that the rest of the team could decloak and take out the trash
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
11-15-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
Yep the Carrier was pretty much a hull tank that went into battle 1st and tried to draw as much argo has possible so that the rest of the team could decloak and take out the trash
They draw feddies like a flies to Honey. or a dead squirrel, which does work better.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
11-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
They draw feddies like a flies to Honey. or a dead squirrel, which does work better.
Only problem is when the majority of the Klinks are using the carriers, theres not much of a choice there. Turns into on giganti heal spam-fest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
11-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Only problem is when the majority of the Klinks are using the carriers, theres not much of a choice there. Turns into on giganti heal spam-fest.
Yeah. Mulitpile Carriers in a que can be a real hassle.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
11-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Yeah. Mulitpile Carriers in a que can be a real hassle.
I have yet found a group that can handle more than two carriers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
11-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I have yet found a group that can handle more than two carriers.
You could always turn to the Borg.:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
11-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I have yet found a group that can handle more than two carriers.
I’ve always believed that a 5 Carrier team in PVP would be darn near impossible to handle.

3 Vo’ Quv and 2 Kar’Fi = death
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
11-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
You could always turn to the Borg.:p
Ummmmmmmmmmm, how do I word this properly.......



Oh yeah......


NO
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
11-16-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I have yet found a group that can handle more than two carriers.
Anymore.
Anti Carrier tactics may be a lost art or hidden deep in peoples subscribed files by now.
The stigmata of the VoQs supreme dominancy has been buffed and rebuffed more then Jema Jameson's ball hitch on her Escalade by the Car detail guy.
But once teams existed that could fell packs of carriers..........for they so filled the void of space all detail was lost........Cries went forth..........no one believe them who knew......... changes failed..........changes failed,.......OH! things have gotten better........ Carrier seem fun again....... less spam......
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 AM.