Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
11-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Anymore.
Anti Carrier tactics may be a lost art or hidden deep in peoples subscribed files by now.
The stigmata of the VoQs supreme dominancy has been buffed and rebuffed more then Jema Jameson's ball hitch on her Escalade by the Car detail guy.
But once teams existed that could fell packs of carriers..........for they so filled the void of space all detail was lost........Cries went forth..........no one believe them who knew......... changes failed..........changes failed,.......OH! things have gotten better........ Carrier seem fun again....... less spam......
It's been months since I've seriously played and I remember....feels like a year ago now....there being Fed premades who could tear through my VoQuv like butter. Defiant drops out of cloak. In the first blink of an eye my port shields evaporate. I launch fighters in time to see my ship go up in flames.

Though to be fair such burst damage was before the change to Tactical Team made burning through a shield facing 4x harder.
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
wow, you're right. when did that happen? my hull always used to be 34k, now its 41k. did we get a buff?

Oh, nm. its 34k in sector space, 41k in combat maps.
Skills bonuses aren't added in Sector space, only on system maps. You'll also notice your power levels at lower values in sector space, but boosted when you enter any system map when the skill (and/or passive) bonuses kick in.