Lt. Commander
# 21
12-27-2011, 07:35 AM
i have this problem too i can log in but then i get stuck on the connecting to account server screen for 5 min then it goes back to the login screen saying cannot connect to account server i live on the east coast so i dont think its a proxy problem but a problem with the account server hopfully the schedualded maintence this thursday is to remidy this problem but thats quite a long wait though

*EDIT* someone at cryptic made a goof the maintence is today but they put thursday instead lol the servers down for mainence right now
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm getting this error message too
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Servers are down for emergency maintenance at this time. Current estimated ETA is 1200 PST.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=249175
Lt. Commander
# 24 Big Problems
01-19-2012, 02:03 PM
All i read is that many ppl have the same problem with the server disconnections and constant drops.. i have the same problem.. use EU proxy .. disconnection.... remove EU proxy...the same... it gets to retreaving maps and thats all..... server=boom boom.... i realy hope the do something... i hoped it will get well after todays maintnance but... nothing realy changed...:eek
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsoshko
All i read is that many ppl have the same problem with the server disconnections and constant drops.. i have the same problem.. use EU proxy .. disconnection.... remove EU proxy...the same... it gets to retreaving maps and thats all..... server=boom boom.... i realy hope the do something... i hoped it will get well after todays maintnance but... nothing realy changed...:eek
I think the error message I just got sums up the current state of the servers:

"Unable to authenticate: Couldn't even attempt account server connection"