Lt. Commander
# 11
11-10-2011, 12:17 AM
I bought it yesterday from the web c-store. Immediately after it was showing that I hadn't bought it but I had less Cryptic points. That might have been because of my crap work internet connection though. Anyway, I went home and logged on. The first character I logged in as had to go to the Ship Requisitions person and buy from the Ship Store for 0 energy credits. The next character I logged in as had the ship in the inventory.

Anyway, if you've paid for it twice just raise a bug and you should get a refund for one of them.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-10-2011, 08:17 AM
I had a similiar problem to this , I had claimed the ship but it didnt turn up at the dock, I found it in my characters inventory as a "token"
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
The way this usually works is that the character who purchases the ships receives it. Other characters will need to claim it from the C-Store first, where they will be marked as 'free'... (as perhaps you don't want all of your limited ship slots used up by the ships purchased for other characters, regardless of the class)
That's how I thought it should work, but I just purchased a few ships for my lowbies and when I logged in with them, the ships do not appear as FREE. They appear with their price tag. Of course, my lowbies are too young to use them, but it is worrisome. It doesn't say in the discriptors anything about being for that character ONLY, like it does for respec token for example.

If this IS a bug and my ships are actually unlocked for all Fed characters just appearing to not be, they really should work on the discriptions and interface issues with the C-Store.

And here's to hoping I didn' just waste few thousand C-points.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Check the Ship Store in Space dock (just incase), if it is not there then send a ticket in. I had the same worries, sent a ticket in and got it sorted and explained to me.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-03-2011, 07:39 PM
I did send in a ticket.
I explained the issue and the only response was an explanation how to claim ships USUALLY.
Tried that 3 times now.

I contactet support and after a hour of trying to get through to somebody I FINALLY spoke ti somebody who said he couldnt do anything and if I wantet he could explain me how to make a ticket.

They simply DONT CARE.
At all.
They have the money... why should they?

Before we could at least get the unlocked Defaints directly though the ship vendor but with the so called season 5 update there is NO WAY to purchase it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I did send in a ticket.
I explained the issue and the only response was an explanation how to claim ships USUALLY.
Tried that 3 times now.

I contactet support and after a hour of trying to get through to somebody I FINALLY spoke ti somebody who said he couldnt do anything and if I wantet he could explain me how to make a ticket.

They simply DONT CARE.
At all.
They have the money... why should they?

Before we could at least get the unlocked Defaints directly though the ship vendor but with the so called season 5 update there is NO WAY to purchase it.
Or, instead of boldly proclaming they don't care and going all 'conspiracy theory', you could read the patch notes. Specifically under the "Known Issues".

Quote:
The Defiant Retrofit, Galaxy Retrofit, Intrepid Retrofit, Nebula Refit, and B’rel Retrofit cannot be reclaimed if you discharge them.
Nor can they be claimed on alternate characters.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Or, instead of boldly proclaming they don't care and going all 'conspiracy theory', you could read the patch notes. Specifically under the "Known Issues".
It can listst as "known issue" as often as they want it, it needs to be FIXED, and that FAST, especially since that bug is arround for month now AND involves items we paid real money for.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-05-2011, 11:58 PM
i agree. i payed money that i worked for at my job and this is how we are limited? why cryptic.... why are you doing this to the ppl that are willing to pay you? willing to put money in your paychecks and willing to enable you to add more content not take it away?
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-09-2011, 12:12 PM
I am not sure if this is the same issue but I went to the C-Store and claimed my free Qorgh Refit for my Klingon. When i went to retrieve it from the shipyards i could not find the place where it said I had the token so I pressed on BUY and then I was charger 40,000 Dilithium. I thought that i did everything right and I claimed it for the character at the C-Store.

I did send a ticket and someone got back to me saying “Greetings, I am sorry for any problems you may have been experiencing while playing Champions Online… They then told me that they could not help me and it is a known bug. Then the next post told me to send a bug report. I am not sure if I will get my ‘money’ back but I am still hopeful. I am fine with loosing 40k but my Klingon is a nasty SOB