Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
THis does seem well hidden in the website these days, am I missing an obvious route from the homepage?
It is not obvious at all. From the main site at www.startrekonline.com you need to click Community -> Community Hub -> Tribble Test Server
------
Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008
Captain
# 12
11-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlead3r View Post
It is not obvious at all. From the main site at www.startrekonline.com you need to click Community -> Community Hub -> Tribble Test Server
You can also click "My Account" at the very top of the page, and under the "Profile" section there is a "Character Transfer" link that gets you to the page in question.
Captain
Career Officer
# 14
11-06-2012, 03:34 PM
go to community hub on site scroll down to tribble and copy what toon you want should not take long
may need to delet one if full from season 5
I got rid of season 5 and copied all my current toons over that I have been grinding stf's with so I can get an geustimation of omega marks

don't waste time on new toon no season 5 reward
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
I actually just tried that page, and it says:

Please sign up for Public Test Server access before requesting a character copy.
This page requires a cryptic account. Please click here to link an account.

I transferred a character over a few weeks ago to test STO Gateway, so I know for a fact I can transfer characters. Additionally, clicking the "here" to link an account does not redirect me anywhere.
I am getting the same errors. I was able to transfer a character to Tribble yesterday, but today I cannot. Also, clicking the "here" link simply redirects me to the page I'm already on, with no option to transfer a character.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-06-2012, 08:03 PM
After tonight's patch, it appears to be working again.