Lt. Commander
Another fun bug, oops strike that, Un-documented feature....

Flying around in my Orion Marauder Cruiser, call in fleet support and here comes a Fed Star Cruiser!?
Okay, must be someone else Fleet Support....Nope, I'm on cooldown. Hmmmmm

Okay, later the same day, call in Fleet Support from a different toon, and from my Vor'cha Cruiser and here comes a Fed Star Cruiser and a Fed frigate. Yup, those are mine ... Wonderful. Now the KDF has to ask the Feds for help?

Thanks Cryptic. I already feel handicapped playing KDF, now I have to beg the Feds for help?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-07-2011, 08:27 PM
I get that with my Orion ships, and I thought it was a bug specific to them (sorta like transwarping to ESD instead of Qonos.) as I haven't had the trouble on my Vorcha.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-07-2011, 10:53 PM
it would be cool to see this develop into a different ability, where it spawn a random race's ship-responding to a general distress call
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Confirmed i am seeing this also on my klingon , getting fedside ships warping in to "help". Definite bug.

I agree that it would be kinda nice if the skill was changed to allow the Gorn/Orion/Naussican ships to assist kdf.

Fedside should also get the occasional Vulcan D'kyr when using Fleet support and any other allied races ships..

its a good way to advertise C-store ships afterall
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2011, 01:03 AM
What the Klingons fail to realize is:

You're not our enemy. J'mpok signed a peace treaty with us years ago, when he realized the the KDF was both outnumbered and outgunned.

You have been fighting holograms all this time, beliving that you were fighting an honorable battle.... Boy were you wrong...

However in recent months, the federation had to take steps to ensure that your species wouldn go extinct, culminating in the fact that we now have to help you directly without cover.

Deal with it... The war was lost
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-08-2011, 03:08 AM
I have a ticket in for it Ticket id 23,315
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Yeah, i just saw this on my Guramba.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Those aren't feds coming to help us. Those are enemy starships that have been captured in glorious combat and now crewed by loyal citizens of the empire