Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
11-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Im glad we can get the heat going so eventually it will be fixed

I hope nobody else in this game is falsely accused until then even if it were to be accidental.
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-08-2011, 07:09 PM
I am all a chill bumps over this thread and I have no clue how to do any of what you all have been talking about.
I'm not uber.

<munches popcorn >
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Seriously Cryptic, wtf. How long would an exploit of this magnitude go unfixed on any other MMO where the devs actually give a rat's ass? This is absolutely pathetic.
Jorf, I really don't think you understand.

Uniform collars are misaligned. The Sovereign's neck is incorrectly angled. Blue TOS phasers don't sound TOS-y enough. The Borg in the Cure don't accurately respond to my threats to the Collective in the same way they did in Voyager. There are NPCs out there in exploration missions that all use the same basic forehead template.

How can you possibly the concerned with gamebreaking exploits that are horribly ruining PvP for everyone WHEN MY IMMERSION IS THREATENED?
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post

I hope nobody else in this game is falsely accused until then even if it were to be accidental.
Wasn't actually accused ,but heard in Team chat to check my shields, I'm fine with that an took it as a compliment Yep, Cryptic really need to fix this issue PRONTO PLZ.
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Quote:

I say IBTL
Lt. Commander
# 46 Accidental
11-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Quote:
I said it could have been accidental if it was really true, nobody can say for 100%.
I never seriously said that it was an accident and it DID happen. Yes I made a joke about it, since nobody seemed to listen to reason anyway "Sure I use it all day every day in every PvP match". Do you now base truth on such funny statements based on desperation?

What I dont understand is;

- That he posted two screenshots of two different persons with only half captured screenies.
- Bottom has been cut
- You see 2 Klingon screeny and on top of that a Fed one.
- Chat screen in the middle of the screen etc.

Really strange.
If he would have used the normal in game screenshot command he would not get these weird screenshots.
If he would have used printscreen and copied it and pasted it in an empty mspaint file this weird stuff wouldnt have happened.

For what its worth, anyone probably had double shields at one or another time, probably just by swapping their shields. Well i got a surprise for you, it can happen just like that when you change your shield. No rapid ******ing required to equip it.

So people have logged me and detected it supposedly, or they claim so. And perhaps its even true, I cannot prove anything to dismiss the accusation can I?

Funny thing is, If i would have every screenshot or log of every match happened in this game, you probably had it equipped yourself at one point or another, just by a single shield change. So u can have this accusative attitude and pretend to know everything, you might consider watching your own logs when you swapped your shields.
Accidental is a word used a lot by people accused of exploiting this bud. If you know anything about this bug which it sounds like you know a great deal. Then you know how to bug it and how not to bug it. It maybe done by accident from a more inexperienced player who knows nothing of it. Hey I am not stating you are exploiting just that the agreement of you accentually doing so is invalid
Lt. Commander
# 47 let's talk about pathetic.
11-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Seriously Cryptic, wtf. How long would an exploit of this magnitude go unfixed on any other MMO where the devs actually give a rat's ass? This is absolutely pathetic.
Seriously SP, wtf. How long will you allow your members to use a exploit of this magnitude and go unpunished on any other MMO where the pvper were still around they would give a rat's *** and shame you. This is absolutely pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 48
11-08-2011, 11:28 PM
You all suck <3
Lt. Commander
# 49
11-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Seriously, I Cryptic, u need to fix this. Its not even possible to change shield depending on what your opponent is using. I would really want to be able to change from Borg to Aegis, and not be able to double shield myself in combat. Currently u cant do that. Yes u can, but there are consequences. Fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 50
11-09-2011, 12:27 AM
I just don't care regardless if they fix this one or not. Some other noob that cant fight will find another exploit to use they will keep showing up and if you are good and are not using one you will be accused of it. So is the world of people who are to stupid to figure out how to do it right! How about you all stop using it if you do and fix it yourself!

If i see someone using it yes ill send in a ticket on them to get them banned all their hard work all gone. I do not know how it works but I am sure there are ways to look so if it is"accidental" take a look before you start the fight If you have problems with exploits randomly showing up on your ship....